• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kaye's X-Factor: System Fit

Mr. Scot

30 minutes ago, rayzor said:

lol i'm not a fanboy of any player. i'm a fan of drafting either Young or Stroud and i've been pretty stinkin clear about that. and i'm also a fan of drafting AR too. i'm leaning more towards Stroud...at the moment...but i've said from the beginning that i'd be excited whoever it is and really it's just a flip of the coin. i don't care who it is among those three. why? because i'm a panther fan and i think we've got the right coaching staff (for once) making the decision and we've got three helluva good choices to choose between.

I can respect that...

Why can't you and a few others respect my opinion to lean Young w/o name calling or derogatory comments & insinuations?

We all come on this forum to express our feelings about our team (Panthers) but some of you make it seem like wanting Young to be the pick makes you some kind of bad person. I know this is internet & some ppl act more recklessly behind a keyboard, but some of this stuff is unnecessarily wrong.

if you lean Young or make a positive comment, you are accused of having different alias (God forbid more than 1 person likes a QB), or "why do you only post about Young" or you are a "fanboy" (as if it is wrong to like a player) etc... 

I thought this was a place for sports talk and sharing different opinions. Some of you are acting so aggressively anytime someone has a different opinion than CJ. 

It's just sports and I assume we all like the same team. we can have different opinions which should be ok to express w/o some of the unnecessary derogatory comments. 

• Beer 2
  • Poo 1

18 minutes ago, Ivory Panther said:

I can respect that...

Why can't you and a few others respect my opinion to lean Young w/o name calling or derogatory comments & insinuations?

We all come on this forum to express our feelings about our team (Panthers) but some of you make it seem like wanting Young to be the pick makes you some kind of bad person. I know this is internet & some ppl act more recklessly behind a keyboard, but some of this stuff is unnecessarily wrong.

if you lean Young or make a positive comment, you are accused of having different alias (God forbid more than 1 person likes a QB), or "why do you only post about Young" or you are a "fanboy" (as if it is wrong to like a player) etc... 

I thought this was a place for sports talk and sharing different opinions. Some of you are acting so aggressively anytime someone has a different opinion than CJ. 

It's just sports and I assume we all like the same team. we can have different opinions which should be ok to express w/o some of the unnecessary derogatory comments. 

lol you've done more than lean.

2 minutes ago, MasterAwesome said:

There's clearly a very pro-Young contingent and a very pro-Stroud contingent, so I don't understand why apparently only Young fanboys exist and not Stroud fanboys?  You are both fanboys, just of different guys...

100% correct!

but be careful, you will be accused of being some sort of alias. They get super aggressive & defensive.

They don't want to admit how they feel about CJ.

But you just need to look at their attack posts to understand they are super emotionally invested into CJ.

I'm upfront about my preference for Young because I didn't realize it was a crime in the eyes of some ppl here. I also didn't realize wanting Bryce meant you thought CJ was trash and you didn't want him. lol

Hopefully before this is all over, the few will realized, it is ok to have preferences but after the draft, support whoever the team picks because ultimately, they know better (at least we hope).

• Beer 2
  • Poo 1

16 minutes ago, rayzor said:

lol you've done more than lean.

lol, I'm comfortable with however you want to qualify or quantify my posts.

I'm not sure why some of you act like it's a crime to want a player more than another in the draft, but yet, you want to act like you are not that invested.

I find it super weird, especially, coming from ppl reading & posting in a football blog in Feb/March/April when most fans moved on to other things with their lives until September. lol 

Buddy if you don't realize, you are a FANBOY! and that's okay. LOL

Edited by Ivory Panther
  • Flames 1
  • Poo 1

I think a lot of people that prefer Stroud openly say so, me included.

There’s has been a massive amount of bashing of both players. To say it is one sided towards Young is naive at best.

Very few people preferring Stroud feel Young is better. Settling is a narrative from some media places.

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, Ivory Panther said:

100% correct!

but be careful, you will be accused of being some sort of alias. They get super aggressive & defensive.

They don't want to admit how they feel about CJ.

But you just need to look at their attack posts to understand they are super emotionally invested into CJ.

I'm upfront about my preference for Young because I didn't realize it was a crime in the eyes of some ppl here. I also didn't realize wanting Bryce meant you thought CJ was trash and you didn't want him. lol

Hopefully before this is all over, the few will realized, it is ok to have preferences but after the draft, support whoever the team picks because ultimately, they know better (at least we hope).

Wow, somebody sure has playing the victim down to a science. lol

It's the interwebz, not a Church Social. Grow a pair.

• Pie 2

Just now, Martin said:

There’s has been a massive amount of bashing of both players. To say it is one sided towards Young is naive at best.

Very few people preferring Stroud feel Young is better. Settling is a narrative from some media places.

after being personally attacked and have a positive thread about Young suppressed by this 1 admin, I speak from experience. 

but I respect your opinion...

• Poo 1

5 minutes ago, Martin said:

The vast majority of people I've seen preferring Stroud (myself included) generally add "but I'd be okay with Young".

I've not seen all that many aggressively bash either one.

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1