• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pauline believes it's Stroud, but Reich wants AR

top dawg

3 hours ago, ForJimmy said:

If you follow the context of most they are saying it is a concern, but they are more than ok with the pick.  It all falls apart with people state it isn't a concern, he won't get hurt because he only did once in college, look he took this one hit and survived so he can take 1000 more etc...

I’ve seen some Stroud proponents say they’d be ok with a Young selection, but I’ve also seen some saying they’ll be done with the team for it. Those are those posters I was referring to. 

I also will be excited with either. I just think we’d regret passing on Young the most. 

• Pie 1

50 minutes ago, ECHornet said:

I’ve seen some Stroud proponents say they’d be ok with a Young selection, but I’ve also seen some saying they’ll be done with the team for it. Those are those posters I was referring to. 

I also will be excited with either. I just think we’d regret passing on Young the most. 

I find it odd for anyone to quit being a fan over a draft pick.  Especially without even giving them a chance to see if they are a success or not.  The only situation I could understand is if the team is doing something they morally disagree with like trading for Watson with all his allegations. 

• Beer 1

On 4/6/2023 at 7:59 PM, top dawg said:

Well, might as well add to the chaos. There is some serious smoke screening going on. 

When asked if AR had a chance, Tony Pauline said:

“If it’s up to Frank Reich, yes,” he replied. “I think what’s gone on or, what I’ve been told, is that everybody in the room is really heavily leaning towards C.J. Stroud. C.J. Stroud did well at the combine, he did well at the pro day and I’m told that the interviews with C.J. Stroud—he’s knocked them out of the park. And he’s very genuine, he’s been very forthright and he’s a likable guy. I’m told that everybody in the building is heavily leaning—if not, checked off the box on C.J. Stroud.

“I’m told that Frank Reich, if he had his way, would go with Anthony Richardson because of the upside, because of what Anthony Richardson could be two or three years down the road. It’s just a matter of how much of a fight is Frank Reich gonna put up in that war room to say, ‘Hey, listen, I want Anthony Richardson.’ I think right now, there’s probably less than a 20-percent chance it’s Anthony Richardson and all signs are pointing towards C.J. Stroud.”

https://pantherswire.usatoday.com/2023/04/06/panthers-hc-frank-reich-favors-anthony-richardson-cj-stroud/

Take AR. Might as well be Fatt Fhule era all over again. 

• Beer 1