• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sunday Ticket pricing for YouTube announced

PanthersATL

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

Heard there were a load of complaints about quality issues over the last couple of weeks...

There were some buffering issues this past Sunday that affected both Sunday Ticket AND regular YouTubeTV viewing. Some users were more affected than others.  Haven't heard of issues in previous weeks.

But important: this was not solely a Sunday Ticket issue

Been watching all season with Sunday Ticket and havent had an issue with the stream.

The only issue I have is with the regret I have with paying for it this year but I got swept up in the New Coach/No 1 pick hype train so now I feel like I have to watch all 60 mins of every game since the money is spent.

• Pie 3

I absolutely love it, even if I lived in Charlotte, I'd get it for fantasy football purposes.

I've got a great set up for Sunday watching this season thanks to it.

Panthers game on my laptop while in the recliner, quad box of games on the projector that goes out to about 140" screen I think, so each game is still pretty big, and then the TV gets one of the local games or Red Zone if I have no fantasy implications in the local broadcasts.

Even with the Panthers being terrible, it's been the most fun I've had watching the NFL in a while.  Way better than being at the bar with all the games, as I get the Panthers game sound and then can jump around the ones with sound as needed in the quad box.

• Pie 1