• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Albert Breer: Bryce Young scored 98 on his S2 teat

TheSpecialJuan

13 hours ago, PleaseCutStewart said:

While that score is very impressive, hasn't he taken it a ton of times before (If I remember hearing that correctly)? If that is the case, I think that would help lead to getting a higher score since you know what to expect, as opposed to taking it for the first time.

I think it was reported previously that he had taken it in highschool.  And multiple times since then

12 hours ago, ECHornet said:

Do you have the same concerns for Caleb Williams? He led all P5 QBs in time to throw last year. 

It’s a concern but less of a concern. He has the speed to keep NFL defenders away and the arm strength to not need to put a lot into every throw to make an accurate throw. 

1 minute ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

I just watched his LSU Bryce breakdown again this morning and even with what is probably Bryce's worst game he felt incredibly positive about what he say. I dont think it was that far off to how positive he was during CJs Georgia game.

• Beer 1