• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Don't believe everything you see or hear...foilhats are welcome

I mean its reported that several front office folks love Young. Tepper is just the big name that brings attention. I can guarantee you Fiterrer is in the Young camp as well. Just read his quotes and watch his interviews and you can connect the dots.

Edited by Jaxel
  • Pie 1

6 minutes ago, Jaxel said:

I mean its reported that several front office folks love Young. Tepper is just the big name that brings attention. I can guarantee you Fiterrer is in the Young camp as well. Just read his quotes and watch his interviews and you can connect the dots.

I agree. I think Fitt is all in on Young. Especially after the success Russ had with his old team.

Just now, ForJimmy said:

Yeah I see that, but it probably eases some of his concerns about height. The see a 5’11” QB have that much success.

As we discussed before, wilson was a threat to run in both college and pros.  1500 yards and 5000 yards in college and pros with double digit tds.  Young doesnt warrant that threat which IMO will be a problem in the nfl if the defense knows you dont do that.  I get the scrambling ability but the defense is going to hone in on that rather quickly when they dont have to defend you taking off and scrambling for 10+ yards

9 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

As we discussed before, wilson was a threat to run in both college and pros.  1500 yards and 5000 yards in college and pros with double digit tds.  Young doesnt warrant that threat which IMO will be a problem in the nfl if the defense knows you dont do that.  I get the scrambling ability but the defense is going to hone in on that rather quickly when they dont have to defend you taking off and scrambling for 10+ yards

I'm just telling you what Fitt is probably thinking oh and he actually compared them. The second one is Reich talking about Fitt and the first one is Fitt himself.  They are definitely using Russ's success to look at Young whether any of us agree with it or not. 

“Yes, it is a concern,” he said. “But look at Drew Brees, look at Russell Wilson. So, are there very many quarterbacks his size that are high, high picks? No, there are not. But, there are exceptions to that. And there’s good reason that there’s exception to that.”

“It’s Scott Fitterer, it’s the GM, and he’s talking about Russell Wilson — who, by the way, I had a very high grade on. You don’t have to read anything into that, but I don’t mind telling you that I had a high grade on Russell Wilson. But don’t read anything into that, because I’m just saying that all these people putting this label on me that I only work with big quarterbacks. Don’t read anything into that.”

I like them both and they have been the best at their positions since HS.. Elite 11, state championship, college, and Heismen.. Both have been there competing against each other and both have been at the top because of their intelligence, work ethic and skill..

jmo I don’t think you go wrong with either 1..

Edited by WOW!!

I think its pretty obvious Fitterer loved Bryce day 1. I think Reich has been more free talking about how much he like Bryce than any of them specifically as well, but I dont doubt he could like Stroud more. I dont think it means he dislikes Bryce or doesnt want him though.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, stan786 said:

I think its pretty obvious Fitterer loved Bryce day 1. I think Reich has been more free talking about how much he like Bryce than any of them specifically as well, but I dont doubt he could like Stroud more. I dont think it means he dislikes Bryce or doesnt want him though.

That's how it has looked to me.  Fitt likes Young and Reich wants to do a real deep dive into this class.  

• Beer 1