• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Frank Reich disputing the media label on him

NAS

It’s gonna be Young. Y’all got get ready.

I am pretty confident that Thielen asked the team which QB they would pick before he signed. So y’all go and tell me why the only QB prospect he follows on IG is Bryce Young, and why Bryce Young follows him back. 

Edited by hepcat

8 hours ago, MrBubba said:

IIRC didn't Fitt say he wasn't even going to ask Reich who he wanted till like ten days out, which is next week.  

Technically, the article said 1-2 weeks before the draft which is the window we’re in now but I get your overall point. 

I do feel like people are taking that super literally though. When you’re around somebody everyday you have a good idea of where they’re leaning even before you get confirmation, which is something Fitt said in the article too. 

7 minutes ago, hepcat said:

It’s gonna be Young. Y’all got get ready.

I am pretty confident that Thielen asked the team which QB they would pick before he signed. So y’all go and tell me why the only QB prospect he follows on IG is Bryce Young, and why Bryce Young follows him back. 

To push back here:

Thielen was already following Bryce before he signed, and he said on the Pat McAfee show that they wouldn’t tell him who they were picking. Which is something a lot of our recent signees have expressed. 

• Pie 1