• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ben Allbright on Top 3

Jaxel

11 minutes ago, Martin said:

Quick question about Albright. I’ve seen him referenced a lot throughout the off season. Has he got anything correct, ever? Not sure if I should think of him as a good source or not.

He gets a ton of broncos stuff right, hears a lot of stuff around the league and gets other teams stuff right…sometimes. He missed on Watson and Payton as of late, but he isn’t bad. Except that time he put his relation ship on twitter for everyone, that was awkward. 

• Pie 1

8 hours ago, Castavar said:

I have a hard time believing the Texans would pass on a QB

While I agree with you, outside of this board and a few niche tweeters nobody sees CJ as a top 3 prospect. QB obviously gets a huge boost but there’s a large gap between BY and CJ

6 minutes ago, jb2288 said:

While I agree with you, outside of this board and a few niche tweeters nobody sees CJ as a top 3 prospect. QB obviously gets a huge boost but there’s a large gap between BY and CJ

You are correct, but he is a top 5 in most places, such as the Athletic. So let’s not pretend he is far off from a value perspective and that it is a niche viewpoint. Looking at both the Athletic (incl. Brugler) and Matt Miller they both rank Young at #2 and Stroud at #4. So this large gap seems to be your personal opinion and that might actually be a niche opinion. Maybe that wasn’t your intention, but that is how it reads. 

• Pie 1

46 minutes ago, jb2288 said:

Numerous mocks have had him #1 (including recent ones).