• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fitterer, Morgan, and the Brass having pressers tomorrow?

ncfan

1 hour ago, bythenbrs said:

Don’t let her diminutive size fool you.  Her vision, processing speed and off platform creativity are outstanding, and more than make up for her bad ‘mechanics’.  A nutrition program and a great coaching staff can fix this.

Maybe. We'll see.

I'll grant you her touchdown celebrations are like nothing I've ever seen before.

1 hour ago, BriceYung9 said:

The shitposting is about to be in full force until the draft. Can’t wait to see who gets banned after the pick. Honestly being banned from here is a blessing in disguise lol this place isn’t the same anymore. At least previous shitposters were fun to interact with or rile up now it’s just pathetic and sad to see how both sides interact. 

Goodbye GIF

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, BriceYung9 said:

The shitposting is about to be in full force until the draft. Can’t wait to see who gets banned after the pick. Honestly being banned from here is a blessing in disguise lol this place isn’t the same anymore. At least previous shitposters were fun to interact with or rile up now it’s just pathetic and sad to see how both sides interact. 

Stay on your current path and I'm pretty sure @rayzor will be happy to "honor" you 😄

4 minutes ago, BriceYung9 said:

I haven’t done anything to warrant a ban. I see a lot of people have been closed minded to certain types of posters. Those who are too specific about who they choose to vouch for as the new QB get lambasted by the other side. I see the under belly cliques of yesteryear are still alive and well here. I do not care how anyone online I do not know personally perceives me and I know that is reciprocated. Looking back if I chose to make a regular username rather than satire I guarantee I would be an after thought. But it is what it is, at the end of the day I’m a Panthers fan and then winning is all that matters to me.

"I accepted (Young) once I decided to make this my username. His potential was too much to deny."

"I chose this name as satire"

😆😆😆😆

1 minute ago, BriceYung9 said:

@rayzor you allow baiting and bullying like this and from  the constant pooing of @mrcompletely11 and others but when I defend myself and don’t get too disrespectful I’m the problem. The safety of the internet makes a lot of people very brave. In years past at games and riot meet ups people were cordial and knew their place. A mods job should be to ensure reality is similar online as it is irl. Because I keep it football until attacked. I will keep it copacetic until the draft because I’m a decent person but you gotta help out the people who aren’t part of the Ol boys club a little don’t pick favorites and just be equally fair. 

Bullies whining about being bullied. This is boy who cried wolf. I see you and poundaway going on your poo reaction spree already this morning.

6 minutes ago, BriceYung9 said:

Bro seriously just stop. The spelling is satire because of what I saw on Reddit. The choice to make it a username was satire but my preference is not. I like CJ and AR but prefer BY for us. Why is that so hard to accept. People like you and the others who are closed minded love the safety of the internet to try to bait and be passive. I’ll let you slide because you had a bout with the reaper a few years back but why don’t you focus on football because that’s all I came here to talk. The extra poo is very immature. 

Dude, if you wanna talk "immature", first look back at the things you've been posting and then stop trying to play the victim.

There's plenty of good discussion to be had on this topic but you're not contributing to it.

Just now, BriceYung9 said:

I have contributed plenty of football related perspectives. They predominantly get over looked because of my username. I said I have posted reactions emotionally in recourse that can be seen as immature. I owned up to it why don’t you. Rather than argue a dead point can we get back to football. 

You haven't been helping anything "get back to football" dude, not in this thread or the others you're participating in.

And the perpetual victim thing is just a path to nowhere.

Just now, BriceYung9 said:

I guess you selectively read then. I have been posting on other topics accordingly. I just defend myself on the nonsense l. If you want to push the narrative go ahead. I thought you were better than this. It’s crazy that drafting a QB at #1 would really bring out this kind of tension within a fanbase supposedly hoping for a similar outcome. 

Again dude, you're bringing a lot of this on yourself though with the victim mindset I doubt you're going to see it that way.

The best advice I could give you at this point would be to log off. If you really want to have football discussion, sign up with a different username and start over.

You're pretty well painted yourself into a corner with your current ID.

3 minutes ago, BriceYung9 said:

It is what it is. I don’t conform. People can say or react how they please. I love Panthers football but understand a lot of our shortcomings as a fanbase just by seeing how people interact here. Gotta love it.

That's how I would expect a narcissist to answer.

13 minutes ago, BriceYung9 said:

So please tell me what you have against me to continue to waste your day on trying to prove a point? 

If you perceive me as online I will wear it proudly, good things can come out of a differentiating mindset from the norm. 

Dude, you sent an "if we meet in real life" PM to somebody.

It's over.