• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

OFFICIAL: Bryce Young cancels remaining team visits

TheSpecialJuan

17 hours ago, Mother Grabber said:

because he’s the pick. why would they ask questions about anyone else?

lol.

It would have been nice with a few questions about Richardson and Stroud, then we could have heard the difference in the answers, a missed opportunity if you ask me.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

On 4/18/2023 at 1:17 AM, Jackie Lee said:

So, what are the chances of this whole thing being Tepper paying an assload of money to all these coaches, Fitt being his yes man to do the trade to #1, all because he decided he wanted a QB and he likes Bryce? These coaches aren't going to say no to what he was willing to pay, even if it's just for a year or two. If it was out of this world talent I'd buy it, but I gotta wonder if this is Tepper just gambling with all his money he's bored using on face value purchases

I considered that. There are parallels for the behavior, how it could even happen almost subconsciously. They give him the answer he wants to hear because they want to be hired. 

One thing I really liked about Wilks was I felt he would stand his ground, and had a strong BS radar.
If he were here and behind Young I would at least think some more about taking Young seriously at 1.1.
I want to trust Reich too but do not yet. 

• Beer 1