• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes Vs islanders game 3 Friday

Panthers Fan 69

2 minutes ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

didn't know nyi fans were that whiny. 

I thought they might have a little more knowledge of the game. Sounds like a lot of bandwagon hockey idiots that don't know the rules or how the game is played.

Good first period. Canes had some opportunities on the offensive end, but when the Isles start to push, they cycle really well and the Canes are challenged to win the board battle and clear the zone.

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1

3 minutes ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

we just need one guys to step up. kk/jarvis is who im looking at to generate some offense

I’m going D, Drury and Pool. But ya KK needs to step up. Jarvis has been serviceable. He’s got a big assignment going two way now and he’s being over cautious. Which is fine. 

Edited by Harbingers

3 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

I thought they might have a little more knowledge of the game. Sounds like a lot of bandwagon hockey idiots that don't know the rules or how the game is played.

Good first period. Canes had some opportunities on the offensive end, but when the Isles start to push, they cycle really well and the Canes are challenged to win the board battle and clear the zone.

That puck just sitting there on edge is going to haunt me for a while. I don’t know who had the shot but if they had just spun the other direction….