• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New Young video

JawnyBlaze

5 minutes ago, Varking said:

For those who watch the video one of the guys rates them:

1. CJ Stroud

2. Anthony Richardson

3. Bryce Young

The media is definitely mixing up the narrative at least to make it more interesting for this last week. I can't remember a more boring #1 qb pick than Trevor Lawrence. I guess the 9ers trade and knowing the Jets would do something stupid made that draft interesting though

• Pie 1

7 hours ago, Wolfcop said:

I think he was rating them on a specific trait at that point, though I don’t remember which one. 

They were breaking down athleticism during that segment and then they sidebarred into where the guy on the right had them rated overall. There’s no way he would have rated Stroud ahead of Richardson in terms of athleticism. 

15 minutes ago, Varking said:

They were breaking down athleticism during that segment and then they sidebarred into where the guy on the right had them rated overall. There’s no way he would have rated Stroud ahead of Richardson in terms of athleticism. 

I don’t agree with his assessment, though it’ll be interesting to see how these top 5 QBs wind up. Who knows? Hooker may wind up being the best of the bunch. I do think if he stays upright, Young will be a very good one, despite his limitations. 

3 hours ago, Wolfcop said:

I don’t agree with his assessment, though it’ll be interesting to see how these top 5 QBs wind up. Who knows? Hooker may wind up being the best of the bunch. I do think if he stays upright, Young will be a very good one, despite his limitations. 

I’m always guessing it’s the kid that goes to the best organization. Sucks for the kids that typically go first overall or second. 

• Pie 1