• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

He was different there will never be another “him”!!

WOW!!

3 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

See @ForJimmythis is where the comprehension part comes in. I'm not talking about what TD wants THAT DOESN'T MATTER. THEY love AR and I think love is great, and smart.

Ohhh wow.  So you seriously believe that AR is pick 1 in this draft??  So why are you so upset about the Young love if he isn't the pick?  Why are you posting memes praying that Young isn't the pick?  You should have nothing to worry about right?  Just sit back and enjoy the show while Carolina picks your guy Levis no wait... Stroud??  or wait no it's changed to AR now right?

3 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

See @ForJimmythis is where the comprehension part comes in. I'm not talking about what TD wants THAT DOESN'T MATTER. THEY love AR and I think love is great, and smart.

Yes, they love AR. They love his potential probably more than any other QB. But they like what Young brings right away. Love for AR has to do with potential. Love for Young has to do with what he brings day 1. Both have room for growth as a QB, but Young is just well ahead of AR in terms of what they bring as a QB right away. 

• Pie 2

4 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

Apparently ME and the Panthers people upstairs are really feeling AR....

chuck norris deal with it GIF

Bad news there is an updated interview from 4/20.  Hmm I wonder what's changed recently...

https://sports.yahoo.com/panthers-legend-thomas-davis-offers-201609357.html

“People keep talking about this size thing,” Davis said. “One thing that has been completely dispelled — Drew Brees is a Hall of Fame (caliber) quarterback. I watched him from the other side of the field get it done time in and time out. So, there’s no issues when it comes to being short. You think about being more frail — I think in the NFL, you can’t even land hard on quarterbacks anymore anyway or it’s a penalty. So, that’s not going to be a big issue. . . . Expect Bryce Young to be, possibly, the No. 1 pick.”

Just now, ForJimmy said:

Bad news there is an updated interview from 4/20.  Hmm I wonder what's changed recently...

https://sports.yahoo.com/panthers-legend-thomas-davis-offers-201609357.html

“People keep talking about this size thing,” Davis said. “One thing that has been completely dispelled — Drew Brees is a Hall of Fame (caliber) quarterback. I watched him from the other side of the field get it done time in and time out. So, there’s no issues when it comes to being short. You think about being more frail — I think in the NFL, you can’t even land hard on quarterbacks anymore anyway or it’s a penalty. So, that’s not going to be a big issue. . . . Expect Bryce Young to be, possibly, the No. 1 pick.”

Sports agents are in charge of flooding the media.

Panthers people up stairs make the picks. Not TD. Sorry.

Korean Drama Crying GIF by The Swoon

49 minutes ago, LordOfDaWingz said:

I’ve seen AR play several times and he’s not all that you’re giving him. 

Specifically the FSU game, he was terrible. 

The Richardson thing is based in the idea that you can take a super athlete who's only got raw quarterbacking skills and train him to play the position just as well as someone who has all the skills already.

It's what the 49ers believed when they took Trey Lance.

• Pie 1

42 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

You aren't. Put them side by side. Who are dum dums who forget this isn't futbol going to pick?

I'd say the "dum dums" are the ones who think you can make a choice like that strictly by looking at a physical comparison.

Thankfully, our people dug a little deeper than that.