• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce Young vs Russel Wilson

Hoenheim

1 minute ago, PanthersGOATFan336 said:

My guy stop with the 1 read nonsense, you just think he completed all those passes and tds to his first option...

Stroud definitely went through reads.  UGA would have taken away any one read offense immediately.  Stroud is a solid prospect and the Texans are going to Texan by not drafting him at 2.  

• Pie 3

2 minutes ago, PanthersGOATFan336 said:

My guy stop with the 1 read nonsense, you just think he completed all those passes and tds to his first option...

I don't think he is the only one thinking that way. Ppl go out of their way to throw shade at CJ. It's okay. He's a big boy. He can take it. 

1 minute ago, ForJimmy said:

Stroud definitely went through reads.  UGA would have taken away any one read offense immediately.  Stroud is a solid prospect and the Texans are going to Texan by not drafting him at 2.  

There is one huge reason the Texans won't draft him at 2. Because we took him at 1. lol

4 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

I would be just as happy, but I think we all know that's not happening.  There is a lot to like about about Young as well. 

But here's the deal. We all don't know Bryce is the pick. Only the Brycers have called the winner. Until the name is actually announced. I'm going to hold out hope this staff didn't waste all those resources on a QB who may not even get to his second contract. 

IMO, those odds are not worth the #1 pick.

9 minutes ago, Gerry Green said:

But here's the deal. We all don't know Bryce is the pick. Only the Brycers have called the winner. Until the name is actually announced. I'm going to hold out hope this staff didn't waste all those resources on a QB who may not even get to his second contract. 

IMO, those odds are not worth the #1 pick.

Why won't he see his second contract vs any other prospect?  I understand liking other players better.  

2 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Why won't he see his second contract vs any other prospect?  I understand liking other players better.  

I said "May not see his second contract". Because he's wee. 

I gotta go. But we have two more days of this, so I'll finish this up with you at a later date. 

• Pie 1