• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

JAY GLAZER EXCLUSIVE: Panthers, Texans, Raiders all wanted Bryce Young

TheSpecialJuan

8 hours ago, Jackie Lee said:

Is it still technically NIL now that he's out of college? I think these are the first of his pro deals. 

Yep. These deals would have to be considered just pro deals since he's no longer playing in college. And since they're with national brands, the NFL has to be licking their collective chops in anticipation that he's the next big star for the league.

• Beer 1

7 hours ago, byob1013 said:

All the reasoning behind the BY hate is honestly pretty sad. The he's short jokes coming from dudes near or under the same height, I know a lot of you wish you were 6ft also and capable of half of what this kid can do. Napoleon complex is a sad thing that isn't really acknowledged as a mental disorder but the "size bros" as some put it are really looking pathetic by deferring to "their concern for his durability". 

The Young fanboys are not any better.  You are actually turning people off the guy due to you annoying fans. Is the playbook to label people in some derogatory fashion who question your idols abilities? Because I was a fan until you obnoxious lot showed up. 

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

The Young fanboys are not any better.  You are actually turning people off the guy due to you annoying fans. Is the playbook to label people in some derogatory fashion who question your idols abilities? Because I was a fan until you obnoxious lot showed up. 

Ditto for the other fans. Making me hate Stroud and AR. So you are the pot calling the kettle black. 

Just now, TLGPanthersFan said:

Ditto for the other fans. Making me hate Stroud and AR. So you are the pot calling the kettle black. 

I have not heard anyone who champions another qb label Young fans in some derogatory fashion.  It's just insecure Young fans who seem to call people names if you are not in love with the guy.

3 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

I have not heard anyone who champions another qb label Young fans in some derogatory fashion.  It's just insecure Young fans who seem to call people names if you are not in love with the guy.

You may not but I have Stroud and AR are just as bad if not worse. Like rippadon.

Edited by TLGPanthersFan

7 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

4 minutes ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

Honestly, if a fan's behavior causes you to feel differently about anyone other than the fan, you have issues. Maybe apply some thought to your feelings. You actually don't like a kid because some obnoxious 40-year-old on the internet won't shut up about him? Seriously?

1 minute ago, Pup McBarky said:

Honestly, if a fan's behavior causes you to feel differently about anyone other than the fan, you have issues. Maybe apply some thought to your feelings. You actually don't like a kid because some obnoxious 40-year-old on the internet won't shut up about him? Seriously?

Lol. Talk about feelings.  

4 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

I think your blind homerism and calling doubters names are not going to win anyone over to his side. Only he can.

What blind homerism? I don’t give a effing damn who we draft. But I have had more negative interactions with Stroud and AR stans than Young. But whatever. 

Edited by TLGPanthersFan

4 minutes ago, Pup McBarky said:

Really don’t care. 

23 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

I would just try to separate the two and let Bryce show you who he is. We'll be happy. It just boils down to how the team protects him. Can't make the same mistakes as we did with our last franchise QB. Speaking of which. The most obnoxious pro Young fans remind me of the folks who thought Cam was indestructible and infallible. They're just latching on and compensating for their own insecurities. It happens in most fanbases. Just enjoy the ride and the wave of optimism we currently have going for us who knows how long it will last.

Edited by frankw

1 minute ago, frankw said:

I would just try to separate the two and let Bryce show you who he is. We'll be happy. It just boils down to how the team protects him. Can't make the same mistakes as we did with our last franchise QB. Speaking of which. The most obnoxious pro Young fans remind me of the folks who thought Cam was indestructible and infallible . They're just latching on and compensating for their own insecurities. It happens in most fanbases. Just enjoy the ride and the wave of optimism we currently have going for us who knows how long it will last.

I know. It's getting annoying already and the name hasn't even been announced.  I'm bracing myself for the influx of player only fans.

• Pie 1