• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So let’s talk about Levis

NAS

6 minutes ago, KatsAzz said:

From the S2 scores I saw, if i remember correctly, Will Levis had a good score, it was C.J. Stroud that was reported to had the super low score.

That's what I'm saying. Levis' good S2 score and Strouds bad score obviously didn't have that much of an effect in the scouting. 

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, KatsAzz said:

From the S2 scores I saw, if i remember correctly, Will Levis had a good score, it was C.J. Stroud that was reported to had the super low score.

The "Will Levis" that attended the S2 test was really Shane Steichen in a scooby-doo style skin suit.  

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

1 minute ago, Jackie Lee said:

That's what I'm saying. Levis' good S2 score and Strouds bad score obviously didn't have that much of an effect in the scouting. 

My bad. I see what you mean and agree that the S2 did not seem to matter.

2 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Levis got too much bro swag to him.  Think his personality works against him. 

• Beer 1

50 minutes ago, KatsAzz said:

Hmmm!!! The fact Will Levis will not stay to hear his name called on the second night does not speak to highly of him.

Reinforces the perception of being entitled and egotistical

• Pie 1

ESPN reported Thursday night there were concerns over the health of his toe. That has played somewhat of a factor. But teams have been concerned about his drop in production last season (explained away by a poor supporting cast and new offensive coordinator) and his personality. One quarterbacks coach described him as "jittery." Two GMs pointed to how anxious he gets in the pocket. Another said there was a disconnect in the interview.

With all the negativity about him and hate he is getting from people, im going to laugh if he goes out and carves a successful career in the NFL. He has the physical tools and we can critique him after the fact all we want but time will prove whether right or not and I really do not wish for anyone to be a failure so I hope it all turns out okay for him. If he has any attitude, I hope he works on it and fixes it. God known I had an attitude at 23 or 24 years old but I guess none of the other talking head critics did I assume.......