• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

More NFL News

Mr. Scot

3 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

I was saying draft both.  He dropped into our laps in the 4rth and instead we picked a project linebacker

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

And evidently that was very much considered.

Honestly, with Rhule still being in charge (even in a diminished capacity) I'm surprised we even got Corral.

Rhule clearly didn't believe in drafting a quarterback to start, likely because he couldn't understand the difference between a college freshman and an NFL rookie.

The way he treated Corral bore that out.

• Pie 2

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

Honestly, with Rhule still being in charge (even in a diminished capacity) I'm surprised we even got Corral.

Rhule clearly didn't believe in drafting a quarterback to start, likely because he couldn't understand the difference between a college freshman and an NFL rookie.

The way he treated Corral bore that out.

If I recall from the behind the scenes videos it was tepper telling them to trade up for him

4 hours ago, mrcompletely11 said:

I mean we are where we are at this point but damn he was sitting right there for us.  Still not sure of the logic of not snagging him .

I agree and wanted this guy myself. Wish we had snagged him up when we had the chance. Worst case scenario is we could have one heck of a decent backup if he develops or even better a full fledged legit NFL starter. Would have been a great pick and I still feel that way.

2 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Rhule was just a total disaster as an NFL coach. And now with this NIL stuff at the college level I'm not sure he'll adapt to that either.

And he seemed like a strong narcissist as well. Could not stand that guy and I have a feeling he will stink up Nebraska as well especially because of the NIL

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, Ricky Prickles said:

I agree and wanted this guy myself. Wish we had snagged him up when we had the chance. Worst case scenario is we could have one heck of a decent backup if he develops or even better a full fledged legit NFL starter. Would have been a great pick and I still feel that way.

Season 4 Eye Roll GIF by The Office - Find & Share on GIPHY

7 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Season 4 Eye Roll GIF by The Office - Find & Share on GIPHY

awwww did somebody's feelings get hurt somehow? 😭

"That man didnt take a dump on Sam Howell so now im upset. He said another QB could actually be decent and it would have been nice to have had him over Corral"

I can sense your narrative already and no im not crapping on Bryce Young or some hater, I actually think he will be a great QB and is seems to be such a nice and decent human being as well as intelligent as hell and appears to be a great leader but sure would be a great problem to have TWO QB's that could be NFL starters if both developed.

Cry Baby Crying GIF by The Lumineers

Edited by Ricky Prickles
  • Poo 1