• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

More NFL News

Mr. Scot

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

Not that long ago, the Colts front offi 😕ce was held up as a standard for other NFL teams to follow.

Not sure if it's the influence of Jim Irsay or other factors, but I'm starting to get the impression those days are over.

Colts front office says, ‘hi’

IMG_1724.jpeg

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

Not that long ago, the Colts front offi 😕ce was held up as a standard for other NFL teams to follow.

Not sure if it's the influence of Jim Irsay or other factors, but I'm starting to get the impression those days are over.

This is all just so dumb. If you're not gonna pay the guy, just trade him for the best offer you can get and move on. It's in both osrrties' best interest. Why they're willing to cut their own nose off to spite their face to win a dick measuring contest with a player is just baffling.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

8 hours ago, WhoKnows said:

Never had a fastball. Had a very talented bunch of players. Man, do I wish we had a better coach during the Cam and Luke years. He lucked into a bunch of guys who could make stuff out of nothing (Cam) and players who were basically coaches (Luke, Greg, TD, etc.). He needed that because he and Shula weren’t good coaches.

My lord @Gerry Green, all you do is poo. Dude, you need to get your happy face on. You are supposed to be the super positive guy, right?