• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes vs Devils Round 2 Game 3 3:30 puck drop

16 minutes ago, PleaseCutStewart said:

Good. Hopefully that is the last we see of Pul in a Canes uniform

I think pool can be better, he needs a full offseason to develop into our system though the kid just looks lost out there on everything but rushing the puck in. I also have no idea why he doesn’t hit. 

Edited by Harbingers

3 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

I think pool can be better, he needs a full offseason to develop into our system though the kid just looks lost out there on everything but rushing the puck in. I also have no idea why he doesn’t hit. 

I'm not sure an offseason can help him. He looked just as clueless in Edmonton also. Sometimes you just whiff on trades - luckily it didn't cost much.

But yeah, with how big he is, it's crazy he has no physicality to his play.

• Pie 2

3 minutes ago, PleaseCutStewart said:

I'm not sure an offseason can help him. He looked just as clueless in Edmonton also. Sometimes you just whiff on trades - luckily it didn't cost much.

But yeah, with how big he is, it's crazy he has no physicality to his play.

I mean last year he put up decent points and goals. 36 points in 65 games, 14 goals, 22 assists. So unless he was on Edmonton's PP1 with McConner and the German there is definitely potential there. 

• Pie 1

21 hours ago, PleaseCutStewart said:

I agree. Give me Mac over him or Stepan in all honesty.

Pooly while his scoring hasn't been there he does have potential. I think he's been playing ok but to be on a line with Stepan/Stas isn't going to give anyone much for scoring opportunities. I think we need more speed on the wing opposite of pooly. 

• Pie 2