• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers to open regular season in ATL?

WarHeel

11 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Chinn on Pitts?  Not sure who gets assigned to him.

I would think but also wonder if they'd send him out wide for a mismatch. I'm not sure if Chinn can cover Pitts without some safety help. Would be one way to find out how much we need to pay him to keep him around.

1 hour ago, shaq said:

Just to be clear, Bryce young will start week 1. People always over react to coach speak!

I think it's funny how this fan base over reacts when a veteran bridge QB, who has had a good career, has a strong possibility of starting over a rookie who may not be ready for week 1.  The future is Bryce Young, but this season isn't what defines him or the Panthers future.

• Poo 1

4 hours ago, jfra78 said:

I think it's funny how this fan base over reacts when a veteran bridge QB, who has had a good career, has a strong possibility of starting over a rookie who may not be ready for week 1.  The future is Bryce Young, but this season isn't what defines him or the Panthers future.

Historically speaking the first overall pick QB will start week one. It’s rare to find one who does not, me saying that doesn’t define Bryce or his future it’s just using basic logic to choose the most likely scenario.