• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes Vs Devils Game 5 Round 2 7pm

I worry, there is always the possibility of a letdown after a blowout, players not skating has hard because they think it's over

Rod needs to tell them to play like there lives depend on it ,and end it tonight, no game 6, deny the comeback the national media is hoping for!!!!

Edited by Day1PanthersFan
  • Pie 2

52 minutes ago, Stumpy said:

ZHyKC-1651849156-225634-blog-hypatia-h_f6d4b40ed47d427ebee580d2b61d8472-h_5e80c39c684eeefaba7b997b3dcd8c77.png

Hopefully he can win us one more and we can get the weekend(at least) off. I can’t remember the NHL’s exact method but I don’t think they start conference championships until both conferences are done. Thought fact they already announced game six is on ESPN is slightly disconcerting. 

Edited by Harbingers
  • Pie 1

1 hour ago, DavidEng said:

Inspiration 

The fact that people said the Devils would "Wax" the 2nd ranked team in the league this year , says all you need to know about how the greater sports world sees Carolina, we could go 82-0, and we would still be the underdog , same goes for The Panthers in Charlotte

Let's make them choke on another Carolina championship!!!!

Edited by Day1PanthersFan
  • Pie 1