• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Darin Gant on Bill Cowher.

Jbro

He is WFNA/WFNZ right now, he just said he does not think Adam Schefter had a valid source and it was just speculation when he said Cowher should be here next year. Gantt went on to say Cowher will NOT be here next year. Gantt also said multiple times earlier in the show no way the Panthers would get past 4 wins this year so keep that in mind.

I don't like that Schefter said "source of a source". That, and him working with ESPN, has made me pause at what he says. Granted, he's probably still the best source for that network but I wonder if he will start regressing as time passes on.

As for Gantt, for the most part, I'll still take his word over the national media.

Of course Gant will say Cowher won't be here and that we won't get over 4 wins. He's a Fox and Jake nut hugger. I guarantee if Jake was starting, Gant would be saying we have a chance of winning out the rest of our games. My sig tells what I feel about him.

Archived