• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes vs Panthers Eastern Conf Finals Game 1 Thursday 8pm

1 hour ago, Anybodyhome said:

Here are the lines (that's a pretty healthy-sized 2, eh?)

Forwards:

Noesen - Aho - Jarvis

Martinook - Kotkaniemi - Fast

Teravainen - Staal - Necas

Drury - Stastny - Stepan

Defense:

Slavin - Burns

Skjei - Pesce

Gostisbehere - Chatfield

Goalies:

Andersen

Raanta

Still think we should have Mac over Stepan. I think Stepan has far and away been our worst skater of the 12 forwards going tonight.

24 minutes ago, PleaseCutStewart said:

Still think we should have Mac over Stepan. I think Stepan has far and away been our worst skater of the 12 forwards going tonight.

119 career playoff games and he effectively ended the NYI series--Mac had a nice game in NY but the experience gonna win out at least to begin with

• Beer 1

Wes made it through which is good for us. Luxmore did not which also would have been good for us. Not that I’m saying they are biased towards us but they call some of the cleanest games. And clean games favor us heavily.(especially when they are together)

Edited by Harbingers
  • Pie 1

minions GIF

One of the commentators(I think it was rupp) on NHL radio just said in essence Slavin and our guys don’t like getting hit so Florida has the edge defensively.

First off put the crack pipe down. Secondly, Slavin and our D know how to deflect contact. That’s one of their best strengths. 

Also Martinook is up after the break if any of y’all have XM. 

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, Harbingers said:

minions GIF

One of the commentators(I think it was rupp) on NHL radio just said in essence Slavin and our guys don’t like getting hit so Florida has the edge defensively.

First off put the crack pipe down. Secondly, Slavin and our D know how to deflect contact. That’s one of their best strengths. 

Also Martinook is up after the break if any of y’all have XM. 

Well you can tell they don’t watch us at all. I heard the WFMZ crew this morning in charlotte saying we aren’t a good road team. You can tell these folks are like “I have to cover hockey”. 

just win on the ice and they will know. 

going 5-2 canes btw… turbo Burns Skjei aho and Jarvy. 

• Pie 2

12 minutes ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

Well you can tell they don’t watch us at all. I heard the WFMZ crew this morning in charlotte saying we aren’t a good road team. You can tell these folks are like “I have to cover hockey”. 

just win on the ice and they will know. 

going 5-2 canes btw… turbo Burns Skjei aho and Jarvy. 

Parthetic dolt, didn’t even look at our road record just throwing crap out.

• Beer 1