• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes vs Panthers ECF game 2 Saturday 8pm

1 hour ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

Oh look!! Another game!  The sun did rise!  Canes will get back to their winning ways guys, don’t worry. Tons of cross bars and wide open nets missed. It’s called rust. 

go 1-1! 

LFGCanes!

Another one?! They already played 2.3333…

Edited by Harbingers
  • Pie 2

Do we go Raants? Do they go Lyon for game 2? Both of the goalies just spent 2 hours and nearly 20 minutes on the ice, with heavy heavy forechecks. No matter how good they have played you know they are running on E. I personally would go raants, we are going to need Freddie ready for the road. 

Edited by Harbingers
  • Pie 1

1 hour ago, Harbingers said:

Do we go Raants? Do they go Lyon for game 2? Both of the goalies just spent 2 hours and nearly 20 minutes on the ice, with heavy heavy forechecks. No matter how good they have played you know they are running on E. I personally would go raants, we are going to need Freddie ready for the road. 

i'm assuming yes on both counts--and i like our matchup a lot if that's the case

• Pie 1

Apparently I give too many pies I’m blocked from giving more today haha.

I agree with going with Raanta, Freddie needs a break. Also agree that the Canes were rusty initially after the long break. Maybe start Mac Attack as well.

Time to win one Saturday.

Edited by DavidEng
  • Pie 2

8 minutes ago, WelshPanther said:

Probably feel it’s worth the gamble as they have already got what they come for. Unless the tiredness leads to an injury it’s worth staying with hot hand 

Oh, I’m all for them putting Bob back in. The dude is gassed and if we can use the the side to side we’ll have him dead to rights. Especially if we decide to go with a fresh Raanta. 

• Pie 2