• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce Young gets majority of first-team reps in first OTA practice

NAS

2 hours ago, Gerry Green said:

I mean, yeah, who in their right mind wants Bryce to turn into Bees, and become a HOFer with a SB win? That's just crazy talk there. I tell ya what.

I want to look smart…here we go…Bryce Young won’t be the GOAT and win multiple Super Bowls and head to the Hall of Fame.   

Surely I am smarter than everyone else when it doesn’t happen 

Oh, forgot the Bronze statue out front of the building…to hedge my prediction 

Edited by Shocker
  • Beer 1

3 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

You gotta start with one, homie.

You talking to a self made CEO at 33 years old.

Started with 1 box truck now I have 10 trucks in total with 9 drivers. My dreams are bigger than most. Now im in the process of building my dream home in the mountains in Asheville. Who knows how long it will take for me to achieve that dream, but you better believe everything I have dreamed has come true so far.

Bryce Young will be the next big thing. I truly believe this.

6 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

You talking to a self made CEO at 33 years old.

Started with 1 box truck now I have 10 trucks in total with 9 drivers. My dreams are bigger than most. Now im in the process of building my dream home in the mountains in Asheville. Who knows how long it will take for me to achieve that dream, but you better believe everything I have dreamed has come true so far.

Bryce Young will be the next big thing. I truly believe this.

That's cool and I'm glad for you but that isn't how the NFL works.

I hope it works out for him to win all the championships every year. But I just need the one. I want to see one fuging championship and I can at least have that.

You probably haven't been a Panthers fan very long but losing two Super Bowls sucked. A lot.

I definitely feel for OG Bills fans from back in the day. I don't know how you don't pull the plug on your fanhood after that kind of heartbreak.

• Pie 1