• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce Young… Batted down pass

TheBigKat

On 5/26/2023 at 11:14 PM, Bearzzz said:

There is actually a 5 page conversation on a batted pass? Sorry, I just had to see.

It speaks to the absurdity of some, especially when they just gloss over information that directly proves their entire thesis is incorrect.

They're attempting to write short stories, but their tall tales just make them look smaller than the kid they lambaste.

• Pie 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• A Parable.  By MHS. Once in MHS land, there were two ways to get home from Lowe's.  MHS's wife, the evil scourge from Ohio, used to shriek, "Turn right!!! It is faster!!!"  MHS refused to give in to the evil scourge's unsubstantiated logic because he had a different, more direct path in mind.  That did not deter the evil scourge from scourging, until one day, the evil scourge's brother met us at Lowe's and she rode home with him, determined to get home more quickly with her Ohio State graduated brother.  They turned right.   Behind them, I turned left.  When they arrived at our home, the evil scourge's lair, I was already parked, inside the house, and feasting on a warm Pop Tart.  The evil scourge had been defeated.  Moral?  Sometimes, you think your way is the best way or the only way.  That makes you an evil scourge, blind to the ways of someone else, who might have a better way that your ego blinds you from considering. The End.
    • We'll see. No one thought Jayden Daniels was gonna be the #2 overall pick this time last year. No one would've predicted Joe Burrow being the #1 overall pick a year prior. 
    • Brooks himself confirmed he's already running and will be ready for training camp come July.  There's diff types of tears and a 6th month recovery for a clean tear linesn up.    If that's the case, I think he's getting snaps immediately and that could be bulk/majority by midseason worst case.