• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2023 Charlotte Hornets Summer League

3 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

We aren't winning this game. Miller needs to play selfish now. 

5 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

@peteywheatstraw going on a poo spree lmao

You know you petty if you pooing "Bouk is trash" comment.lol

Go back to being a casual Panthers fan and not knowing who Laviska Shenault is.  At least the Hornets only have a dozen or so players for you to wrap your little pea brain around.

Miller has at least shown he can make some plays for others. He has 6 assists. That said, he has only taken 2 shots in 21 minutes of play time. He needs to be a lot more aggressive and the coaches need to demand he be given the ball instead of the guards taking all the shots.

• Beer 1

4 minutes ago, App Panther said:

Hornets go over 9 mins without a FG. This is really pathetic. At what point does Miller try to ignite the offense? 

I don't agree with you a lot, but you have a point here. Miller should have took over in the 2nd half. He still played the passive role. He deserves criticism for this game.

• Pie 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• No it isn't. 😅😅😅 If someone says he can't throw X many yards because he didn't do it last year, but he threw it X plus 10 yards in college, that shows he can. He may not have done it in Carolina, but that doesn't mean he can't do it. There is a real possibility that there were extenuating circumstances. These definitive but inaccurate statements are also known as hot takes or gross exaggerations.
    • Thanks for posting this. I don’t know how many of you guys also visit the Reddit panther sub, but damn Mingo catches so much poo in there, and Bryce gets every excuse.    Seems like inconsistent logic to me that Bryce gets a pass for the team dysfunction, but Mingo is just a bust.   I saw inconsistent tape from Mingo, but he had plenty of examples of good route running…showing me he can do it.   He was a rookie, and naturally was inconsistent with it. I don’t think we are dealing with Dwayne Jarrett here. I look forward to seeing him develop more consistency…and I hope Bryce can get him the ball if he does. 
    • my thing is, we have seen lots of good QBs play behind really bad OLs at times.  And yes, bad OLs impact everything.  But those good QBs, still have lots of moments showing how good they are behind bad OLs.  And frankly, a bad OL has never made any of them what we were last year.   Heck, many of them go to the playoffs with bad OL play.   That's my Bryce issue.  He didn't have really any moments that a #1 overall pick should of had.  Bad OL play included.     But I concede, Bryce was setup to fail.  And fail he did.  But if he was special, I still think that still has it's moments no matter what.