• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How much should Bryce play in the preseason?

t96

I would think they would play him a decent amount to help him get ready against opposing teams coming at him right...? Im no coach but I would get him out there a good bit to get him ready along with Corral. Andy Dalton I have a feeling will need a few reps but he is a vet and something tells me needs lots less game time reps to be ready after all these years. I feel like Young and Corral should be the focus in preseason to have both develop for different reasons. Young to develop for the future. Corral to develop hopefully to turn into an amazing backup or even get some great trade value. Either way just use the pre season to get some hopefully injury free development time for both.

Whatever he needs to play for the coaching staff to feel that he's prepared for the regular season. I'm expecting Corral to get a bulk of the time with Young/Dalton being saved for the regular season, but it will be interesting seeing what all of the QB gurus in the room think is best for a young signal caller.

Do not want any starting player on the field during preseason any more than what is absolutely needed. Every rep is a chance for an injury.  New team new schemes...they need to get some live practice and rookies need to get a feel for the speed of the game.   We have smart coaches and I am sure they will minimize risk as they can and still be ready for Atlanta.

• Beer 1