• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Love from Spartanburg SiriusXM

panfanman

Polian on the division: Saints have the upper hand and the BUCS, Falcons and Panthers will all be vying for 2nd place but the Panthers will really be hitting their stride in the last quarter of the season.

Alex and Polian both think the offense line will be the strongest unit on the team.

• Pie 8

1 hour ago, BlackPanther22 said:

I really wish I could understand the Saints hype or at least why people think they’re “clear” favorites. Carr is coming off a terrible season, Dennis Allen is still very unproven as a head coach, lot of turnover on their D-line and Cam Jordan is producing less as he ages, it’s odd. Not that I think the Panthers are gonna run away with the division but the Saints being like heavily favored is weird. 

The only reason I can see is because they have Derek Carr as a top 5 NFC QB because the QBs in our conference are so shitty.

You have Stafford, Dak, and Hurts who are clearly better than him, then a bunch of nothings like Goff, Geno, Murray. Carr probably slots in there with Cousins around 5 or 6 as of now.

I do think Allen sucks as a HC and the saints are being overrated, but our team is unproven right now. Hopefully we put them in their place when the games start.

12 minutes ago, BlackPanther22 said:

I really wish I could understand the Saints hype or at least why people think they’re “clear” favorites. Carr is coming off a terrible season, Dennis Allen is still very unproven as a head coach, lot of turnover on their D-line and Cam Jordan is producing less as he ages, it’s odd. Not that I think the Panthers are gonna run away with the division but the Saints being like heavily favored is weird. 

A veteran QB who has preformed well in previous seasons vs a rookie. A couple really good WRs vs a couple up and coming WRs, a proven top notch defense vs a good but not elite defense. A team learning a new scheme vs a team who has the scheme and fits down from the previous season. At the moment I’d say they’re clear favorites based off all of this information but that’s why the games are played on the field not on a forum. But it’s easy to see why a team with a stout D and strong offense who upgraded the QB position would be favored over all our newness we haven’t shown yet what we can be it’s not physics it’s logic don’t you think?

• Pie 6

40 minutes ago, ladypanther said:

@panfanman  I missed this today...maybe heard 10 min early on while was in the car.  Do you know if there is a way to find a replay?

And thanks for the notes!

They said you'll be able to hear the replay on the Sirius App.  May take a day or two for it to be available.

• Pie 2