• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce jersey

RumHam

2 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

I remember paying $300 for a throwback jersey in my early years. Looking back on it what the hell was I thinking.lol

Some people just have money to burn so I get it for the upper class people.

I'm neither of those people but thanks for generalizing.

I know I'm going to the Seattle game this year which is an early game and had to represent for Bryce. Also, the last "expensive" jersey I bought was a Kuechly about 7-8 years ago so I figured it was time to treat myself to a new jersey.

• Pie 4

11 hours ago, t96 said:

Wait are “Limited” jerseys really not embroidered names and numbers any more??? That’s such bullshit. The last jersey I got was a white McCaffrey Limited in 2018 and it’s such a great quality jersey for the price, the screen printed ones suck. Was planning to get a Bryce limited one once they came out but if they’re not embroidered fug that

correct. the only difference that i could see between the new limited (it's now called "Fuse") is a better collar/NFL shield and that the LOGO on the arms is stitched. the name/number is raised heat press, as it is now on the Game. So they improved the Game jerseys a little but IMO went way backwards on the limited/fuse. I ordered an elite when fanatics had 25% off.  I'll add a picture of the raised heat press on the Fuse jersey

71225631480__02610731-1A32-495B-B037-DA33D5E39F5D.jpeg

Edited by backINblack28
  • Pie 1

19 minutes ago, backINblack28 said:

correct. the only difference that i could see between the new limited (it's now called "Fuse") is a better collar/NFL shield and that the LOGO on the arms is stitched. the name/number is raised heat press, as it is now on the Game. So they improved the Game jerseys a little but IMO went way backwards on the limited/fuse. I ordered an elite when fanatics had 25% off.  I'll add a picture of the raised heat press on the Fuse jersey

Very disappointing, thanks for the heads up as I was gonna order one once available. Now I'll have to decide whether to shell out for the Elite or just get a cheap regular game jersey. The old Nike Limited were perfect, no annoying sleeves like the Elite, embroidered name and numbers, reasonable price, high quality all around. The game jerseys are ok but nowhere near that and really not worth $130. And not sure why anyone would even buy the Limited then...

• Pie 1

35 minutes ago, t96 said:

Very disappointing, thanks for the heads up as I was gonna order one once available. Now I'll have to decide whether to shell out for the Elite or just get a cheap regular game jersey. The old Nike Limited were perfect, no annoying sleeves like the Elite, embroidered name and numbers, reasonable price, high quality all around. The game jerseys are ok but nowhere near that and really not worth $130. And not sure why anyone would even buy the Limited then...

i agree--and i ended up making the decision to get the elite because of it. i hit it on a 25% off sale (they never include jerseys in the sale esp stitched) on fanatics so i got the black bryce elite for ~277. they also upped the price of this fuse to 200 at the team store at least. IMO if you're someone who buys the game jerseys, you should be pleased. they are nicer and closer to the limited/fuse. if you're someone like us who likes stitched..it's elite or nothing and very disappointing. it made more financial sense to me to buy a jersey in all 3 colors when i could get a stitched one for 140ish/even 120 on sales. now i'll likely just have the one. 

i bought a limited Horn blue jersey last year and was upset when the color changed but now i'm glad i got a limited when they still existed. obviously they have some of the older limiteds of horn/chinn etc that you can still get, but make sure you're not buying a fuse.

• Pie 1

12 hours ago, t96 said:

Wait are “Limited” jerseys really not embroidered names and numbers any more??? That’s such bullshit. The last jersey I got was a white McCaffrey Limited in 2018 and it’s such a great quality jersey for the price, the screen printed ones suck. Was planning to get a Bryce limited one once they came out but if they’re not embroidered fug that

I know man..I'm pissed as well. I didn't know until a few days ago. The raised the price and made a shittier product. Limiteds were always my go to for jerseys.

On 8/4/2023 at 9:01 AM, backINblack28 said:

So this is the Vapor Fuse Limited in the pic right? I see Dicks Sporting Goods now has them for sale now online (first/only place I've seen with them...only seen the customized ones available up until now). I'm curious about the shoulder stripes on the Limiteds because on the Dicks site, it says the stripes are screen printed even on the Limiteds which I would hate even more than the heat pressed names/numbers. Yet I see your pic of what I'm assuming is the same jersey and the shoulder stripes are the way they usually are on Limiteds...sewn together fabric. I'm hesitating placing an order for one from Dick's because I can't get a straight answer anywhere.

4 hours ago, PantherFanInPhilly said:

So this is the Vapor Fuse Limited in the pic right? I see Dicks Sporting Goods now has them for sale now online (first/only place I've seen with them...only seen the customized ones available up until now). I'm curious about the shoulder stripes on the Limiteds because on the Dicks site, it says the stripes are screen printed even on the Limiteds which I would hate even more than the heat pressed names/numbers. Yet I see your pic of what I'm assuming is the same jersey and the shoulder stripes are the way they usually are on Limiteds...sewn together fabric. I'm hesitating placing an order for one from Dick's because I can't get a straight answer anywhere.

it is a vapor fuse pictured, yes. i see what you're saying about the pictures on dick's website--i would blame that on the way they posted it. the vapor fuse does have real sewn shoulders, logo and stripes. if that's what you want i would go ahead and buy it and you can always return it. i don't see how there's any way dicks would have a different nike fuse than the team store (which you can call and confirm with the team store--they do not currently carry elite jerseys [which is insane it's the one place on earth but])