• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Delhomme will be starting next week!!!!

Snake

If you are JR and probably going to fire Fox and look for a new QB for next season, like we all presume. Then you make Sure Moore gets more reps to see what he can do going into offseason
richardson doesn't dabble in the affairs of his coaching staff. he shouldn't.

he's letting fox dig his grave just like he did with the others.

whats even the point of starting Jake at this point? No playoffs, Jake's career as a starting QB is likely over, why not give moore the chance to finish off the dreadful season?

If I was JR, I'd step in Jerry Jones style if Fox tries this.

JR needs to. You know if Jake comes back in practice, he's going to be practicing with the 1st string which is taking reps away from Moore.

Let him start at least he knows the offense something that Moore seems like he can't grasp. Haters will say im bashing him but he seriously looks like he doesn't know the recievers routes or the playbook very well at least if u are gonna lose lose with some kind of sense. Fox wasn't playing him for a reason and I saw why yesterday.

Moore is no better than Delhomme.

He had 3-4 balls yesterday that shoudl have been intercepted....the only saving grace is that the Pats DB's suck.

Delhommes last 2 games:

Dolphins: 45.2 comp. % , 60.3 QB rat.

Jets: 41.2 comp. % , 12.7 QB rat.

1TD - 5INT

Moore's last 2 games:

Bucs: 70 comp % , 73.1 QB rat.

Pats: 50 comp % , 82.2 QB rat.

1TD - 1INT

How is Moore no better than Delhomme? The season is over. Fox deserves to give Moore the rest of the starts considering how long he's stuck with Delhomme.

Good bye Fox, you ignorant, big pile of sh*t. You just asked to be fired and I can't wait to see your sorry ass out the door. Good riddance, you are a waste of air.

You do realize that the only person who sounds ignorant after that post is you....

Fox may not be coaching this team the way we think is right, but calling people those kinds of names only makes us look like the immature, ignorant, and uneducated ones.

I hope that you are about 16 years old. Then, I can understand your attitude. If you are an adult making those posts.....well, God Help You.

Fox is very nice person (and I know him personally)....he does A TON for this community (charity work)....and cares deeply about the Panthers. His stubborness often gets in his way. But to call him a worthless pile of poo is not only uncalled for, it is dead wrong.

Moore is no better than Delhomme.

He had 3-4 balls yesterday that shoudl have been intercepted....the only saving grace is that the Pats DB's suck.

See that's where your wrong because Moore threw those passes playing his 5th game. Jake in like his 80th.

You do realize that the only person who sounds ignorant after that post is you....

Fox may not be coaching this team the way we think is right, but calling people those kinds of names only makes us look like the immature, ignorant, and uneducated ones.

I hope that you are about 16 years old. Then, I can understand your attitude. If you are an adult making those posts.....well, God Help You.

Fox is very nice person (and I know him personally)....he does A TON for this community (charity work)....and cares deeply about the Panthers. His stubborness often gets in his way. But to call him a worthless pile of poo is not only uncalled for, it is dead wrong.

cry me a river

Delhommes last 2 games:

Dolphins: 45.2 comp. % , 60.3 QB rat.

Jets: 41.2 comp. % , 12.7 QB rat.

1TD - 5INT

Moore's last 2 games:

Bucs: 70 comp % , 73.1 QB rat.

Pats: 50 comp % , 82.2 QB rat.

1TD - 1INT

How is Moore no better than Delhomme? The season is over. Fox deserves to give Moore the rest of the starts considering how long he's stuck with Delhomme.

They are both leading this team equally. Missing open WR's....looking lost when they drop back...etc.

Like I said, the Pats would have made at least 3 interceptions yesterday if they could catch. Several Moore passes went right through their hands.

Moore is not worse than Jake....just that he is not much better (if at all).

See that's where your wrong because Moore threw those passes playing his 5th game. Jake in like his 80th.

I am saying that right now it is six of one...half dozen of another. Neither are very good.

Neither gives us a great chance to win.

That being said, I would still start Moore on Sunday. The season is over and I would give him the chance to show that he can improve. If he can....bring him back to camp to compete. If he can't....let him go. He is a FA after this season.

Given the guaranteed money that is owed him, Jake will be back next season. He will compete in preseason and TC for the starting job. The question is whether Moore shows enough to warrant more time and a more serious chance.

Archived