• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bill Cowher not coming to Carolina

Jackofalltrades

So a friend of mine who is a huge Cowboy fans, knows people within the organization and just flew back from the SD game tells me that Bill Cowher is very likely to be the next Cowboy coach and that Phillips, regardless of how the season plays out is done.

I consider him a very reliable source and have no problem seeing this happening.

Next.

Yea fugin right and im the Queen of England ***! "DRR im da jackuffawwtwades" My mother zapped my up in a spaceship and told me the Panthers will win the Superbowl this year defeating the Chiefs 1-0.

He is repeating second hand info.

Nothing he has said is fact.

His friend overheard/believes the Cowboys will go after and get Cowher in the offseason.

I see nothing wrong with speculation.

Agreed, which makes this kind of arrogant.

I consider him a very reliable source and have no problem seeing this happening.

Next.

And then there's the title of the thread:

Bill Cowher not coming to Carolina

Smells like bullshit.

Believe what you want, it's of no consequence to me.

Let me clear up a few things:

1) never was or claimed to be a doctor, I was a paramedic

2) worked at the Salisbury Post, in ad sales

3) wrote for Scout.com which is how/where I made some good contacts, obtained the NFL player/scout assignment list

4) talked at length with several agents

5) done interviews with Minter, Thomas Davis and Charles Joshson

6) swapped several emails in the past with John Clayton, Jay Glazer, Pat Y while at ESPN and Marty Smith (about Nascar)

So, medical records are protected, but I have a lot of sources throughout the medical community with direct access. Due to HIPPA I can't/won't disclose my specific sources for what should be obvious reasons. Ever notice how nationally recognized reporters don't name their sources either?

As for some things I've stated in the past:

1) despite many rumors and concerns I revealed that Kris Jenkins was in great shape coming into what would be his last TC in Charlotte.

2) I know and have shared with a trusted few what was really wrong with Peppers on his down season

3) I told everyone DJ Hackett would sign here 4 days before he signed, the source was his agent- Drew Rosenhaus is cool to talk to as well

4) confirmed Jakes finger fracture

I don't blow smoke. I take pride in posting sound, reliable information that comes from people who have demonstrated to me they're not full of poo. I'm not looking for attention, nor is my source.

It's what I heard, thought it was well founded and decided to share. I make not guarantees, but I have no reason to doubt the info and it makes since on many levels.

If you don't believe me, I couldn't care less- time will tell the tale.

Archived