• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Offense Struggled but...

chknwing

3 minutes ago, joemac said:

Come on man. The score was what, 3-0 when all our starters were playing? I was did look like poo but a lot of those guys will be unemployed in a month. 

The defensive starters didn't play long and looked well on their way to giving up a long TD drive before the Jets got a 15 yards penalty that put them behind the sticks. 

This coaching staff had like 6 months to prepare for this game and played like complete dogshit. Yikes.

Everyone who paid for a ticket yesterday should be given a refund. 

The ones on here who are saying to relax it’s just the preseason would also be freaking out if the panthers won 30-0. 

Just now, 4Corners said:

This coaching staff had like 6 months to prepare for this game and played like complete dogshit. Yikes.

Everyone who paid for a ticket yesterday should be given a refund. 

The ones on here who are saying to relax it’s just the preseason would also be freaking out if the panthers won 30-0. 

Nope, would still be saying it’s just a preseason game and means nothing. 

• Beer 2

Just now, JawnyBlaze said:

Nope, would still be saying it’s just a preseason game and means nothing. 

I understand that it’s the preseason and it’s a different type of game, but the team looked worse than what Ruhle did. No effort. Poor coaching. Players looked terrible and confused. I’m just saying it wasn’t a good look. 

8 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

I understand that it’s the preseason and it’s a different type of game, but the team looked worse than what Ruhle did. No effort. Poor coaching. Players looked terrible and confused. I’m just saying it wasn’t a good look. 

Frank seems to be a middle of the pack kind of coach. Im seeing people tempering expectations on this season already. 

How do we go from a borderline playoff team last year to not thinking the playoffs are realistic this year?

Did we downgrade at coach?