• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who Fault Was The Penalties On, Moore Or Moose

beastson

That really killed us more than anything. Take those illegal shifts and being lined up incorrectly, who knows what would have happened. I think we woulda scored on that 3rd quarter drive though

So who fault does that go on. I haven't read anything talking about it

Our radio guys said that one of them was called because of Rosario's foot. Doesn't sound like it was 1 guy doing it all. The refs even called one on NE near the end, so they must have made a point to obsess over it.

Reminds me of a comedian, Pablo Francisco. He was talking about Jerry Springer getting up in the morning and putting on his tie in the mirror, thinking to himself, "I'm gonna start some sh-- today!"

anyone else think moore was more worried about the playclock then how his recievers were lined up after the delay of game penalty? i will tend to put the blame on the veteran recievers who have had more first team reps and were still getting illegall shift/formation penalties before Moore was even starting..

Archived