• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A thread to celebrate our health……..

WarPanthers89

Just now, WarPanthers89 said:

no major injuries to our star core players”

I mean, at she skill positions on offense, I'd certainly like more than Young and Thielen being the only ones that came out totally healthy on offense.

Mingo is largely unproven and needs to develop. I mean, I suppose that TMJ, Shenault and Chark don't have "major injuries." They have the kind that can linger or become a problem though. And at least one of them is certainly part of our star core. Two weeks and the regular season should "motivate" them to heal though. I'm going to include Boobie in that number as well. 

7 minutes ago, top dawg said:

I mean, at she skill positions on offense, I'd certainly like more than Young and Thielen being the only ones that came out totally healthy on offense.

Mingo is largely unproven and needs to develop. I mean, I suppose that TMJ, Shenault and Chark don't have "major injuries." They have the kind that can linger or become a problem though. And at least one of them is certainly part of our star core. Two weeks and the regular season should "motivate" them to heal though. I'm going to include Boobie in that number as well. 

Not really worried about to be honest. I mean, anyone expecting Chark to play on over half the games is likely to be disappointed based on his injury history. We had to factor that in when we signed him.

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Not really worried about to be honest. I mean, anyone expecting Chark to play on over half the games is likely to be disappointed based on his injury history. We had to factor that in when we signed him.

I mean, I'm sure we didn't sign him with the expectation that he'd only play half the season. So there's going to be a lot of disappointment. That being said, we paid him like he'd only be available half the season. However, he was missed last night for sure.

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, top dawg said:

I mean, I'm sure we didn't sign him with the expectation that he'd only play half the season. So there's going to be a lot of disappointment. That being said, we paid him like he'd only be available half the season. However, he was missed last night for sure.

Yeah, the contract reflects the expectation. Sure, we're HOPING he stays healthy and gives us 17 games of great WR play. But I don't think that we're EXPECTING it.