• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Prior draftees (speculation from Person)

Mr. Scot

1 hour ago, CPF4LIFE said:

And Who called him a "bust"? Never came from me. You more than welcome to find the post lol 

I'm not that interested in talking to you ..or about you 😂

But then, you've made enough silly posts of late that I'm pretty sure I don't have to.

People know what they're getting from you.

Edited by Mr. Scot

14 hours ago, Ricky Spanish said:

Sam Franklin is a legit Special teams gunner, so props where they're due.

If nothing else, we can hang our hat on the fact that Rhule got us a pro bowl caliber Special teams gunner.

the only thing Ill give rhule credit for. Major upgrade in special teams compared to Rivera and co. I hope we can keep that trend going with frank.

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

I'm not that interested in talking to you ..or about you 😂

But then, you've made enough silly posts of late that I'm pretty sure I don't have to.

People know what they're getting from you.

Hey man thats cute, considering the fact you will still find a way to engage me in a argument in the future off a post from me just like you did the other day. My post are silly and you know what you getting but you still find the energy to respond like a true pawn. Lol funny....im NEVER interested in talking to you and i clearly dont besides this because i had to time to check you once again. We get in these heats cuz u clearly feel need to give me some attention so this post is just a load of LMAO to me. See you next time, i know you will hit the reply again soon. 

20 hours ago, MasterAwesome said:

I feel like this has more to do with basic talent/production/underperformance vs. "Rhule guys".  If we end up keeping some of Rhule's draft picks (Barno, Mays, Christensen, Chuba) and get rid of others (Tremble, Corral, Taylor) then clearly everyone is getting a fair opportunity to make the roster, and are simply being evaluated individually on their own merits.

This sounds borderline too reasonable for the Huddle.

I'm gonna need you to yell semi coherent things at a shrill pitch while hyperventilating in your next post just to stay in keeping with the tone here.

Thanks.

21 hours ago, CRA said:

I mean, we drafted Bryce Young.....so it is going to make sense to build the team up with guys that cater to what we need.   Which wasn't what we have had or had been drafed for. 

Tommy Tremble doesn't fit a small ball quick pass offense.   You would have never drafted him if you were building an offense around Bryce Young. 

we still have a lot to do on that front, which is normal.   We need some new TEs, WRs and frankly RBs to suit a small ball quick pass O.  We lack the quickness/separation and hands on a lot of fronts.  

Ricci should make this roster.  We have a blocking TE already, but we do not have a Ricci.

Scott Fitterer holds some accountability here as well:

2021 Draft: 

• 1/8- Horn - Hit, but injury prone.
  • 59- Marshall- Rookie preseason standout, but has not been able to be consistant.
  • 70- Christensen, Decent rotational OL piece.
  • 83- Tremble, probably a miss.
  • 126- Chubba, decent RB3
  • 158- Nixon, Miss
  • 166- Taylor, decent CB4
  • 193- Brown (OL,AL)- Miss
  • 204- Shi Smith, Depth, WR5 
  • 222- LS Fletcher?? WTH
  • 232- Hoskins- Miss

2022 Draft: 

• 1/6- Ickey- Solid, preseason struggles 
  • 94- Corral- Miss, might be a cut 
  • 120- Brandon Smith- Rotational 
  • 189- Barno- Rotational 
  • 199- Mays- Look terrible in preseason
  • 242- Barnes- Miss (Baylor) 

2023 Draft: 

• 1/1- Bryce- Looked great in Preseason, should make us competitive in the division. 
  • 39- Mingo- High hopes, next moose? 
  • 80- DJ Johnson- Not a lot of action in preseason. 
  • 114- Zavala- Looked comfortable. Looking for him to start over Cade Mays on the RG side.
  • 145- Robinson- Not a lot of action in preseason. '

In the last three years, I feel good about Horn, Ickey, and Bryce. But what about everyone else?

It's definitely going to be interesting seeing the difference between the draft classes with Rhule and Reich. It'll also be interesting seeing the similarities (Fitterer).

One commonality I'm seeing with Fitterer is that rounds 1 - 3 address needs (with emphasis on BPA in round 1). Rounds 4 - 7 seem like more of a coach's gambit. We'll know in the next draft if that still holds true.