• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

QB School Wk3: Bryce Young

TheCasillas

9 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

did you think the play calling in that video was bad? 

I mean you can blame it on execution, but if our receivers really can't get separation you need to scheme it. Felt like Corral has had more open looks in the second half but his accuracy was off

2 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

I mean you can blame it on execution, but if our receivers really can't get separation you need to scheme it. Felt like Corral has had more open looks in the second half but his accuracy was off

Hmmm .. interesting. Frank and Brown use the same playbook right?  I felt like what we saw was still vanilla play calling. I’ll give frank until week 4 before calling for someone else to call plays.

just seems over reactionary at this point 

• Beer 1

3 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

Hmmm .. interesting. Frank and Brown use the same playbook right?  I felt like what we saw was still vanilla play calling. I’ll give frank until week 4 before calling for someone else to call plays.

just seems over reactionary at this point 

Not just me 

Just now, Jackie Lee said:

Not just me 

Bc frank chooses to call vanilla and Thomas brown doesn’t during preseason still doesn’t change anything.

Thomas brown is auditioning to be the play caller for us… frank isn’t. I’m not sure why those two couldn’t see the logic in that. 

it’s like they forget that there isn’t a game plan in preseason and as Peyton and Eli said in last years stream … a game plan is designed with only about 20% of the playbook being used per game.