• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"It's not a false start"...

Mr. Scot

Was interesting watching the game with a few Lions fans, we spent more time talking about the RT than I think I've ever talked about OL throughout the course of an entire season.

Every KC snap in the second half we were all just staring at the RT pre-snap and calling out all his foot and hand twitches that have always been called as false starts in the past, he had 3-4 of them on every single snap.

And I'm not even talking about the actual leg kick back that he also did half a second too early, just all the little twitching he'd do even before that.

• Pie 2

This has been happening for years.  David Bakhtiari does it more than any tackle I've ever seen.  At this point I'm not sure why people still act surprised it isn't called.

8 minutes ago, toldozer said:

Lions didn't complain because mother fuger was tipping every single fuging play.  They knew run or pass with about 99% certainty.  

Eh, that can only help you so much.  You still don't know the route combinations, the run design or blocking design, what drop the QB is taking, etc.  

1 hour ago, toldozer said:

Lions didn't complain because mother fuger was tipping every single fuging play.  They knew run or pass with about 99% certainty.  

Pretty sure that's how they blew up that 2nd and 1 and turned it into 3rd and 3.

With how quickly they jumped on that run, it seemed pretty clear that knew it was coming.

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, Mage said:

This has been happening for years.  David Bakhtiari does it more than any tackle I've ever seen.  At this point I'm not sure why people still act surprised it isn't called.

Eh, that can only help you so much.  You still don't know the route combinations, the run design or blocking design, what drop the QB is taking, etc.  

Still helped. Pacheco averaged 2.9 ypc after averaging 4.9 last year. Mahomes had a bad game, well off his paces last year especially 5.8 ypa when his career average is 8.1.

Note that KC was held in check by the #30 2022 scoring defense. A team we steamrolled because they played nickel D all day when all we did was run.

4 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Pretty sure that's how they blew up that 2nd and 1 and turned it into 3rd and 3.

With how quickly they jumped on that run, it seemed pretty clear that knew it was coming.

Taylor was lined up so completely different on runs and passes, they didn’t run the ball effectively at all.