• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2023-24 Preseason Thread

Panthers Fan 69

https://www.newsobserver.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/luke-decock/article279471759.html

It's our season. It's in the air. We are in it to win it. Can't wait to continue winning all the way to the Stanley Cup. Having that trophy along with the Prince of Wales Trophy in our building will be the crowning achievement for this season. 

Go Canes!!!

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, GhostWhispah said:

https://www.newsobserver.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/luke-decock/article279471759.html

It's our season. It's in the air. We are in it to win it. Can't wait to continue winning all the way to the Stanley Cup. Having that trophy along with the Prince of Wales Trophy in our building will be the crowning achievement for this season. 

Go Canes!!!

I got some bad news for you. The lack of picking up any scorers will again have this team out in the 2nd round or ECF. Plain and simple. Same song and dance. Every, single, year. 

We are going to defense the shitt out of that puck, though. 

Edited by OUCPFL

9 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Not really sure how I feel about putting orlov on there by himself with no vet support but I trust Rod has a reason.

I guess not really by himself I’m sure he’s gonna get some looks sort TDA and Chatty. But the dude was already gassing after our practice. Gotta get the ‘ol boy up to speed. 

Edited by Harbingers
  • Pie 1