• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sept 9 college game day thread

ladypanther

14 minutes ago, OceanPanther said:

Just remember.. ( now that the game is over lol ) he’s a 4th yr senior,, and he’s playing for his school,, probably not getting NIL money .. he’s trying the best he can.. never boo kids playing for their school,, just my humble opinion. . 

He's a grad transfer from Cincinnati via Delaware. He's a mercenary.

1 minute ago, 4Corners said:

Yeah I’m sure whatever university that is really likes their millionaire head coach walking around like that repping the university. He looks like the drunken uncle on thanksgiving coaching the backyard football game. 

It's UNCC. Worry about your own BMI. 

Edited by App Panther

Just now, DamnItJake! said:

Yeah after last week I was like hell yeah!! Defense making progress!! After today nope!! Same ass defense!! App is a good team .. always play tough.. a wake up call for UNC if they want a great bowl game.. they aren’t play off material

App is always up for the challenge in big time games like this. I hope UNC can continue to schedule them yearly. You def get better as a team and grow playing in games like this then you do beating up scrub teams like the gamecocks and BC. 

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

Yeah I’m sure whatever university that is really likes their millionaire head coach walking around like that repping the university. He looks like the drunken uncle on thanksgiving coaching the backyard football game. 

Im watching him live I couldn't believe what I was seeing lol.

They interviewed headed to halftime, dude had man boobs hanging out the side of his shirt. Not a good look for Charlotte.

Just now, CamWhoaaCam said:

Im watching him live I couldn't believe what I was seeing lol.

They interviewed headed to halftime, dude had man boobs hanging out the side of his shirt. Not a good look for Charlotte.

Well that sort of Schtick is all good and dandy if you are winning. Once you rattle off a couple Ls you might one put on something presentable not a cut off Hanes. 

5 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Will the real Drake Maye please stand up!

He did when this crayon eating OC finally decided to let him spin it. This dude has to wake the fug up. He needs a very stern talking to about these overly cutesy bullshit pass plays with multiple fakes. You have the best player on the field. We don't need you "schemin' 'em up". Get out of this guy's way.