• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Mush Appreciation Thread...

Zod

I am truly not worthy....I found a great group of people to party with, and along the way have met some of the best people that I am proud to say I have hung out with, drank with, and can call my friends.

And the whole tailgate thing does not happen without other people. Setup crew, sponsors, everybody that shows up and donates, Ranucci, hell even Dan Morgan this season.....so many people.

I am truly not worthy....I found a great group of people to party with, and along the way have met some of the best people that I am proud to say I have hung out with, drank with, and can call my friends.

And the whole tailgate thing does not happen without other people. Setup crew, sponsors, everybody that shows up and donates, Ranucci, hell even Dan Morgan this season.....so many people.

I think that just brought a tear to my eye.....

I woulda never thought that I would have all the good times I've had 5 years ago when these tailgates evolved.....Hopefully many, many others have had good times as well because that's what it's all about. Things kinda went to the next level when Ranucci found us and started cooking some of the best food I've ever had before.

Archived