• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What has Scott Fitterer done right?

hepcat

15 minutes ago, Hogan said:

As I said, you don't keep up. Please. Find the quote where someone said there was a Burrow, etc. in the 2023 draft. You won't find it. The evaluation of Young was he "would be" in that category if he were three inches taller. Richardson? Definitely not. Stroud. The evaluation of him was he couldn't improvise. Accurate passer stuck with his primary receiver. NONE of these guys were projected to be great, franchise QBs like Williams or Maye. As I said, keep up. You're just on here talking out your ***. My guess is you have no idea how to do a little research. What I just wrote was readily available last spring for anyone who can read.

Trying to insinuate someone can’t read when your argument is the “experts” all unanimously made an arbitrary agreement on a class of college kids while stating a “quote” that you kind of maybe remember what they said may support your point (3 more inches and this guy would be Burrow but clearly he can’t be now).. well that just takes some kind of special hoop jumping skills I obviously am not familiar with yet 

Edited by jb2288

This is depressing to watch. 

We traded away our two most exciting playmakers on O, and now we get to watch the talent of Burns, Brown & Chinn slowly fade away on a team that traded its future, for an intelligent make-a-wish kid to quarterback this team for the next 4-5 years.

43 minutes ago, jb2288 said:

Trying to insinuate someone can’t read when your argument is the “experts” all unanimously made an arbitrary agreement on a class of college kids while stating a “quote” that you kind of maybe remember what they said may support your point (3 more inches and this guy would be Burrow but clearly he can’t be now).. well that just takes some kind of special hoop jumping skills I obviously am not familiar with yet 

Not familiar with? I'm not surprised. Yes, the general consensus in the winter and spring was there was not a "franchise" QB in the 2023 draft. You either 1) Didn't do ANY research then or 2) you choose to forget. So, please share where you saw that Young, Stroud and Richardson were future "franchise" QBs. I NEVER saw anyone say that. Each had serious question marks. That's all I'll say since you bring nothing to refute my point.