• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sign VICK this Offseason!

dmo4455

I support a Micheal Vick in the league, but the last thing this franchise need is an over the hump QB who lost 2 years of his prime in Prison.

We need to start fresh at the QB position not bringing in One mans trash.

Now a Vick in Miami would be sweet.

The football analysis here is dead wrong. Vick would make us one-dimensional, and with no realistic pass threat teams would shut us down in the run. Add in that there's no way a guy who couldn't see downfield well enough to spot Michael Jenkins could consistently target Steve Smith :nonod:

Says Jake Delhomme's biggest fan. Did you miss the Panthers 2009 season Scot? We were one dimensional. And as usual you exaggerate Vick's passing deficiencies to scare the masses. You conservatives types are the masters of fear. Vick got his TE in the pro bowl every year and his deep ball is better than Delhomme's or Moore's. He would thrive here with the weapons we have and would only embellish our running game.

But I'll tell you what. Since you're interested in honesty, we'll all admit to hating Michael Vick if you'll admit you hate white people :D

I love white people, especially the ones who would love to see him play for the Carolina Panthers. To all the white folks on Carolina Huddle, tell the Panthers to get Vick or draft them a young black QB and happy holidays from King Taharqa.

You guys cant even be real with yourselves. You HATE Michael Vick, find it hard to give him any kind of credit as a player, and doubted him every step of the way since gettin locked up. The reality is, Vick needs you. Without you, he couldnt & wouldnt be doing it right now. When he ran thru that hole in Atlanta a few weeks back and scored that TD, he said his whole life flashed before his eyes. That was the moment. That was when he had come full circle and proved to you guys that he's tough enough to do a 2 year bid, lose everything, and still go out there and perform at a high level. No matter what you guys say, what he's done to even come back and be relevant again this season is AMAZING.

You bring in Vick in here, I guarantee DeAngelo Williams goes to the pro bowl EVERY year, we will have the #1 rushing offense in the league, and Smitty will still be the most dangerous weapon in our offense. The versatility we will be able to have with our playbook would be more exciting than the caveman offense we give our fans now. Our D will play faster and smarter with all the rest they'll be getting behind our offense. Vick has the ability to raise the speed level of your entire team. The guy is phenomenal and will be a starter for somebody in the NFL next year if he stays healthy.

Show me the evidence of this. Show me where his win loss record is all that great. Show me where his passing numbers are out of this world.

He is a good runner, no doubt about it. But as a passing threat, he is subpar. Sign him and we see a couple of years where we are 8-8, 9-7, or 10-6. Might make it as high as 11-5. But we have already been doing that, so thats basically maintaining the status quo.

Fwiw, I don't care if we bring in a black or white QB, as long as we bring in a good one.

Says Jake Delhomme's biggest fan. Did you miss the Panthers 2009 season Scot? We were one dimensional. And as usual you exaggerate Vick's passing deficiencies to scare the masses. You conservatives types are the masters of fear. Vick got his TE in the pro bowl every year and his deep ball is better than Delhomme's or Moore's. He would thrive here with the weapons we have and would only embellish our running game.

I love white people, especially the ones who would love to see him play for the Carolina Panthers. To all the white folks on Carolina Huddle, tell the Panthers to get Vick or draft them a young black QB and happy holidays from King Taharqa.

Going the misinformation route again? Can`t blame you, I guess. If my arguments were as weak as yours I`d probably resort to lying too :rolleyes:

(well known that I`ve called for Delhomme to sit since week one)

Also funny you go this route since KillerKat has pointed out several times that Delhomme has better passing stats than Vick. Delhomme was bad enough. Why would we want to get worse?

right now with the qb's we have on roster it is just plain boring to watch. The offense needs someone who can make something happen with running ability. With how strong our run game is, we could have some great bootleg-playaction pass with vick. And when he is out of the pocket and nothing is there he won't just throw the ball away, he can actually make something happen by running. I still say bring him in.

The Golden Calf of Bristol

I'm not saying its a good idea.

I'm not saying its a bad idea.

I am saying it will never happen with JR as owner.

How much time are you all going to waste on this?

Why do you say this about Mr.Richardson Zod? Why would he be so adamant against Vick when the Commissioner is basically the one making all this happen? Is it because he doesnt want the franchise to be talked about nationally all the time? Ive noticed ESPN seems to go out of its way to avoid talking about us, sometimes I think thats by design of our front office.

Vick=The Golden Calf of Bristol

in skill set anyway.

don't care about character....unless its Calvin and Hobbes.

I think I'm just anti-QB at this point. I really hate them all. Delhommes fault. Hey I'm a reverse racist.

Best black QB of all time? Doug Williams and Warren Moon, them I love. Vince Evans...meh not that much.

I'm not saying its a good idea.

I'm not saying its a bad idea.

I am saying it will never happen with JR as owner.

How much time are you all going to waste on this?

Pretty much.

Cliched as it might sound, the ideal combo of QB need, flexible offensive scheme, rabid fanbase and owner who`s willing to trade for a big name (and not worry about character issues) is probably in Oakland.

lol ignorance is bliss eh? Mr.Scott thought we should move on ever since the playoff game with Arizona ended.

You don't believe the passing statistics I posted earlier? Look for yourself..

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/D/DelhJa00.htm

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/V/VickMi00.htm

If you don't like Jake, just like i don't, why would you want to get someone worse?

(well known that I`ve called for Delhomme to sit since week one)

Its well known you doubted Moore could do what he's doing now. Its well known you are 1 of Jake's biggest apologist and have put him above the rest of the franchise and their fans for quite some time. Its well known you offered that Jake's extension made good sense.

Also funny you go this route since KillerKat has pointed out several times that Delhomme has better passing stats than Vick. Delhomme was bad enough. Why would we want to get worse?

In Vicks final season as a starter in Atlanta...

204-388 52.6% 20 TDs, 13 INTs, 123 rushes, 1,049 yards, (8.1 YPC), 2 rushing TDs

2009 Jake Delhomme stats

178-321 55.5% 8 TDs, 18 INTs, 17 rushes, 60 yards, 0 rushing TDs

hell even this season Vick's QB rating of 93.8 sh*ts all over Delhommes. Not to mention Vick is a bigger star than Delhomme ever has been, he sells a sh*t load more jerseys all over this country, not just in his market. He's been on the cover of magazines, video games, been a star for Nike. Its no comparison, where Jake has always turned fans off from the Panthers, Vick would draw so many new fans to the Panthers.

Archived