• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sign VICK this Offseason!

dmo4455

And what name might that be? :lol: I love the fact that the longer some of you guys speak the harder it is for you to hide your true feelings about us. Dont be ashamed guys, we already know whats in your heart. :cool:

Are you really insecure, or do you feel the race card gives you some kind of power? Discuss.

Scot you were in here telling us Dan Morgan aint knowledgeable enough to be speaking on us getting Vick. The only person who looks stupid is you. All those threads you're linking were after it was quite obvious Delhomme was done. Hotlink your "A change is unlikely" thread, or one of your threads from this past offseason praising Delhomme. Or who can forget your thread telling us to feel sorry for what the 42 million dollar man is going thru right now. :lol:

Told Dan he has no coaching, GM or scouting experience (which he doesn`t). And I think he`d agree to that more readily than he`d agree to your suggestion that the Panthers front office is racist.

And feel free to link to my "change is unlikely " thread, since what it said was that I believed change needed to be made but I didn`t believe that Fox would do it unless he was forced to do so. I was right on both counts.

(congrats, you just made yourself look even dumber)

You guys cant even be real with yourselves. You HATE Michael Vick, find it hard to give him any kind of credit as a player, and doubted him every step of the way since gettin locked up. The reality is, Vick needs you. Without you, he couldnt & wouldnt be doing it right now.

KT, you complain that people stereotype black quarterbacks and all African Americans for that matter, but then you go and make blanket statements about white folk like this (or the one a few posts up, in which you say you know how "we really feel about you").

I find it so hard to believe you can't see the hypocrisy here, and that you are increasing racial tension rather than alleviating it.

All this being said, I'll tell you that I deplore what Michael Vick did to animals, but I feel he has more than done his time. I've read and seen a lot of the Vick interviews, and I genuinely feel he is remorseful and looking to get back on the right track. Tony Dungy's endorsement of him goes along way as well.

What I'm trying to say is this: I, a dog loving Panthers fan, am really rooting for Vick to succeed. I hope he is a starter next year and playing like he was just a few years ago. I want to see him prosper as a person and a player.

I do not, however, want to see him as a Carolina Panther. I understand he would be another strength in our running game, but I'm just not convinced he's the passer we need -- and we all know it's a passing league right now.

In some ways, I think you're a very insightful poster -- but you're also very delusional. Not everything is about race, man. Like one poster said, I'd love to see McNabb here. Hell, I wouldn't mind seeing Jason Campbell come in to compete.

I've had to overcome a lot, more than probably one single individual can bear," Vick said. "Take a look at what I've been through. You ask certain people to walk in my shoes, they probably couldn't do it — probably 95 percent of the people in this world."

And thats why some of them hate you Vick. Cuz they couldnt and they know it! They will hate you for life dude. The city & team you played for that you hurt the most has forgiven you, but these clowns wont.

I've had to overcome a lot, more than probably one single individual can bear," Vick said. "Take a look at what I've been through. You ask certain people to walk in my shoes, they probably couldn't do it — probably 95 percent of the people in this world."

You know what, he's absolutely right. I couldn't walk in his shoes. I couldn't shoot, electrocute, hang, or drown a dog, much less train a dog to kill another dog for gambling purposes, and I certainly wouldn't participate in or profit from an organization that did any of those aforementioned things.

Well put Michael Vick. Way to confuse the issue and turn your criminal behavior into a story of personal triumph.

I havent met an Eagles fan yet that would take Delhomme right now for Vick. He's universally accepted as the WORST QB in the league.

"Universally" is a generalization. Hard to use. Jamarcus Russell is worst. Oops I'm a racist. How bout derek anderson/brady quinn monster in Clev. Of course many fans on losing teams hate their QB's and would say they are universally accepted as worst.

Frankly, Vick coming here and failing would be awesome. He needs to be a seahawk. They need help bad. Their RBs stink, He could fit right in and help their Running game. The QB is aging too.

kt you are the most racist black person i have ever seen!! do you even read some of the stuff you write. you are embarassing me as a black person! you sound like a militant black.

Guess what i dont like micheal vick and im black!! oh noes!!!! i dont have to like a certain person or player or anybody just because they are black that is stupid.

There have been way better black qbs than michael vick, he may be the most exciting but not the best.

instead of wasting time preaching about the plight of black qbs, and mike vick, talk about helping people who really needed help, underprivileged youth, black, white, yellow in our country.

oh and about mr scot. he is the most profound and well thought out posters on this board. every thread he makes is well thought out. if i see his thread i go into w/o even thinking. he is thorough with his research and also usually not one to be stubborn and just make up his mind on any issues and he sees both sides. he is also not a jerk or aloof. He is basically P55 w/o the "i am better and smarter than you. i have come down from football heaven to bestow my knowledge on you lowly creatures attitude"

Ask Zod did he ever have to create a whole new forum for people to sh*t on Jake because it was taking away from the board? We had a whole forum dedicated to people venting and airing out all the negative energy their hearts desired towards the evil thug black quarterback. :lol: 1,000s upon 1,000s of posts of people taking glee and pride in seeing a young black man go to jail.

If Fox is back next year, why would Vick want to come here and play in our system? Fox would put handcuffs (no pun intended) on his style of play. We need a drop back style of QB that is a game manager. You can keep crying racism all you want, it just makes you look like a fool. The reality is Vick is not the QB we need. Who do we need, I don't have that answer. But Vick in our current system is not the answer.

Archived