• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Donte Jackson

WarHeel

Just now, WarPanthers89 said:

Dude came up for a few great open field tackles tonight already. He missed 1 tackle so calm down….Out of everything that had happened in this game you choose Jackson to complain about???

I thought D-Jax played well the first half.  And he’s supposed to be our #2 CB, not #1 which he’s been forced into. He makes more tackles than Jaycee that’s for sure.

13 minutes ago, Pantherxtreme said:

You guys would have hated Deion.

Donte has been locking receivers down, let's hope he continues to be the man in that department. 

Just an FYI, but Olave beat him for a TD but Woods saved him. Olave was also ridiculously open when Carr missed him by a mile before half.

• Beer 1

Just now, Pantherxtreme said:

I thought think that was Jackson on him on that route. 

I know I won’t rewatch it but I know for a fact the TD was on him and Woods knocked it out. I’m not 100% sure on the other one but I thought it was when the play happened. The TD knockout was replayed so definite, not the other. 

20 minutes ago, WarPanthers89 said:

Dude came up for a few great open field tackles tonight already. He missed 1 tackle so calm down….Out of everything that had happened in this game you choose Jackson to complain about???

I have plenty of complaints but we aren’t allowed knee jerk reactions around here. 

Jackson’s story is the same we’ve seen since he entered the league.