• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

John Fox, again

Daeavorn

Frank is going to have to be fired or retire before you see any meaningful change. That guy still thinks he is doing good lol. 

Remember when people where saying what a great coach he is and talent evaluator? Yeah I do. This guys best days are behind him and he was absolutely part of the problem in Indy. If you just woke up from being in a coma for a year you wouldn't even know Rhule is gone. It is so bad it's legitimate to ask if Tepper is calling in plays like Davis used to do. 

On 9/19/2023 at 12:49 AM, DeAngelo Beason said:

Reich's biggest issue isn't play calling.  It's taking Bryce Young... assuming he was part of the decision.

Dude Reich has been fired three times already. It was a bad hire period. Look what Steichen is doing in Indy. He wanted to be here, and we passed. Fitterer needs to go and Tepper needs to hire smart people and step the hell away

• Pie 1

On 9/18/2023 at 10:17 PM, Daeavorn said:

So it seems weve hired the offensive version of John Fox. His playcalling seems very outdated for the modern NFL. 

Until Reich turns over playcalling this is gonna be a very long season.

Bryce is gonna look bad until he gives it up, I feel bad for him.

Well, if he can get us to the Super Bowl in two seasons, then that'll be fine by me.

16 hours ago, amcoolio said:

Dude Reich has been fired three times already. It was a bad hire period. Look what Steichen is doing in Indy. He wanted to be here, and we passed. Fitterer needs to go and Tepper needs to hire smart people and step the hell away

Pie for the incisive boil it down to the bottom line.
You don’t fix the team without fixing that first. Tepper has to have his security clearance pulled and we will get him on the “need to know” list. 

edit: I think Fitterer is okay enough if the football people are in charge.  There is no way to assess his responsibility level for the problems that were created through personnel and contract missteps.
The execution of a course of action? Yep he owns that but if the course wasn’t his doing, I don’t think I punish him for another’s bad thinking.

Edited by stratocatter

To the above post, people hear that preseason the offense looks horrible because they are afraid of showing anything.

Season comes, what were they afraid of? Nothing to see. Nothing at all to see really.  

Hey nj up there, Fox mailed 2010 in, in a hissy fit tantrum type of reaction to not getting an extension and realizing he was on the way out. 
Had he had integrity and quit, he keeps respect. He stayed and treaded water and dgaf basically.