• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Outside Perspective on Bryce

TheCasillas

43 minutes ago, CanadianCat said:

Then you never were a fan to begin with. 

You're correct. I wasn't at a Carolina Ale House in Wilmington, NC during the 2-14 season wearing a fugingg Jimmy Clausen jersey. You're right. 

I wasn't in Wilmington during those shitt beginning Cam years in Wilmington watching the games at sports bars every Sunday. You're right.

I wasn't clamoring for Matt Moore to start after Delhomme poo his pants early in the season. You're right. 

I wasn't there when Jon Beason went down with an ACL tear knowing our season was going to suck watching every game after that. You're right.

Lastly, I wasn't there thinking James Anderson was one of the best LB's in the NFL. You're right. 

I would say do better, but this is the epitome of what being a dip shitt is. Sometimes you just get tired of seeing the same old shitt, just a different Sunday. Matt Rhule/the end of Rivera's tenure was my breaking point. Again, do better random weirdo from Canada. 

Edited by OUCPFL
  • Beer 1

36 minutes ago, OUCPFL said:

You're correct. I wasn't at a Carolina Ale House in Wilmington, NC during the 2-14 season wearing a fugingg Jimmy Clausen jersey. You're right. 

I wasn't in Wilmington during those shitt beginning Cam years in Wilmington watching the games at sports bars every Sunday. You're right.

I wasn't clamoring for Matt Moore to start after Delhomme poo his pants early in the season. You're right. 

I wasn't there when Jon Beason went down with an ACL tear knowing our season was going to suck watching every game after that. You're right.

Lastly, I wasn't there thinking James Anderson was one of the best LB's in the NFL. You're right. 

I would say do better, but this is the epitome of what being a dip shitt is. Sometimes you just get tired of seeing the same old shitt, just a different Sunday. Matt Rhule/the end of Rivera's tenure was my breaking point. Again, do better random weirdo from Canada. 

Yeah you quoted some tough years. And Im not going to argue with you about how many fan points people get from watch the Jimmy C season or some of those others, I agree those can be hard to watch.

But from my POV, I think its hard not to watch the team on sunday, despite how poorly they are playing. But I get what your saying, Im also getting tired of watching mediocre play - but I'll still watch. 

- random weirdo from Canada

1 minute ago, CanadianCat said:

Yeah you quoted some tough years. And Im not going to argue with you about how many fan points people get from watch the Jimmy C season or some of those others, I agree those can be hard to watch.

But from my POV, I think its hard not to watch the team on sunday, despite how poorly they are playing. But I get what your saying, Im also getting tired of watching mediocre play - but I'll still watch. 

It's not that hard to not watch the team on Sunday. It gets difficult knowing we traded our first rounder and that's going to be a top 5 pick next year. I've drawn the line enough in the sand. WE should not be this bad. I can put up with a team with light at the end of the tunnel. Right now, there is no light. 

• Beer 2

5 minutes ago, CanadianCat said:

It's not that hard to not watch the team on Sunday. It gets difficult knowing we traded our first rounder and that's going to be a top 5 pick next year. I've drawn the line enough in the sand. WE should not be this bad. I can put up with a team with light at the end of the tunnel. Right now, there is no light. 

Just now, OUCPFL said:

Dude.. we just traded to draft our Franchise QB. This is game #2 with a new coaching staff and 40% new offense. If your not excited now then you have no chance. 

• Poo 1

16 hours ago, OUCPFL said:

I think beason tore his Achilles Lolol fake fan !!!

1 hour ago, therealmjl said:

I think beason tore his Achilles Lolol fake fan !!!

You're correct. LOL. He was a little bit slower after that. 

I remember the next year he started at MLB and Luke was on the outside and Luke did not look good on the outside at all. Oh memories, when the team had potential. 

Just now, OUCPFL said:

You're correct. LOL. He was a little bit slower after that. 

I remember the next year he started at MLB and Luke was on the outside and Luke did not look good on the outside at all. Oh memories, when the team had potential. 

Yeah and if I recall correctly that’s when he made that hype video of him working out. 

• Beer 1