• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Week 3 Panthers News

Mr. Scot

I remember... and I'm hoping things change from the play calling standpoint in all honesty. 

Take advantage of what could be a pretty banged up team. Get some confidence back in the players heads. 

I didn't expect much from this team to start with this season. It seems like it might be longer than I expected. But MAN... the fact that it's week 2 and 2/3 of the fanbase if blowing up the team already is just frustrating. 

Can't wait to see the game Sunday tho. 

• Pie 2

3 minutes ago, PanthersAlv said:

I remember... and I'm hoping things change from the play calling standpoint in all honesty. 

Take advantage of what could be a pretty banged up team. Get some confidence back in the players heads. 

I didn't expect much from this team to start with this season. It seems like it might be longer than I expected. But MAN... the fact that it's week 2 and 2/3 of the fanbase if blowing up the team already is just frustrating. 

Can't wait to see the game Sunday tho. 

Same, looking forward to the day Reich hands over the play calling to Brown and always look forward to Panthers football on Sundays. Other fans losing their minds doesn't affect me. I don't understand the misery pron of constant whining. 

• Pie 1

Just now, Ghostface Chilla said:

Same, looking forward to the day Reich hands over the play calling to Brown and always look forward to Panthers football on Sundays. Other fans losing their minds doesn't affect me. I don't understand the misery pron of constant whining. 

Said it elsewhere, but you've got some people who panic at the first sign of things being tough.

Others love the drama and attention they get when things are bad, so they jump in early in the hope that they can tell everybody how smart they were if it stays bad later.

That kind of bullsh-t doesn't interest me.

• Pie 4

@Mr. Scot I haven't looked deep into rosters in awhile, but, that's 5 defensive injuries for them. If they are even a little banged up and still play, that should give a little advantage, especially the longer they play, shouldn't it?  Especially if the Panthers can put together a few drives. (Tho that's really all we are hoping for) lol 

1 minute ago, PanthersAlv said:

@Mr. Scot I haven't looked deep into rosters in awhile, but, that's 5 defensive injuries for them. If they are even a little banged up and still play, that should give a little advantage, especially the longer they play, shouldn't it?  Especially if the Panthers can put together a few drives. (Tho that's really all we are hoping for) lol 

Would likely depend on their depth (which I won't blame to be up on).

40 minutes ago, therealmjl said:

If Andy Dalton is starting I'm taking the week off. I'm not watching that trash and I don't care if he throws for 300 yards and 4 tuddies...in fact, that would make it even worse...I'm not ready for that. 

but...it's still Andy Dalton.

Dalton gonna start and throw for 300 yards and 2 TDS.