• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Moore Bandwagon

dmo4455

Let's call it like it is. Giants LB's and Secondary are all scrubs and backup players. You can't sit here and tell me after 3 or 4 games that this guy is the answer, that's just crazy. It is alot different pressure being a starter all year long as appose to the last 4 games. I will not buy into Moore until he is a starter from camp all the way to game 4 of next year and produces.

Thanks for letting us know.

As i recall Morgan is probably the only person that has ever kept Vick in check.

Some guy called Thomas Davis did that pretty well.

I'm not going to criticize Moore, I think we should start him until he gives us a reason not to, and he hasn't done that yet. He doesn't have to throw for 50 touchdowns in a season to take us places, Chris Johnson excepted, we have the best tailbacks in football to do that for us.

Honestly, I love the energy around Moore. I'm furious that it took so long to bring him in.

Despite 11 players being on IR the team is playing well, Peppers seems to have new life and the O-Line is doing well now that they have a mobile guy who can buy time taking the snaps. Moose is involved now, Kenny Moore and the TEs are catching balls, Hoover is getting into games. The defense is flying to the ball now that they aren't on the field every 3 minutes.

I'm not a Jake hater, nor do I think Moore is Tom Brady 2.0, but really, it's impossible to not see marked improvement in all phases since his injection into the line-up.

Let's call it like it is. Giants LB's and Secondary are all scrubs and backup players. You can't sit here and tell me after 3 or 4 games that this guy is the answer, that's just crazy. It is alot different pressure being a starter all year long as appose to the last 4 games. I will not buy into Moore until he is a starter from camp all the way to game 4 of next year and produces.

But you will take a QB with a completion % of 53.7, mostly removed from football for 2 years barely used in some situations by the Eagles...Who will also be 30 next year...

I think competition should be brought in but I feel your knocking him too much. Just because a bunch of fans are hastily proclaiming him "the one", doesn't mean you have the right to discredit him. His play has warranted nothing but praise. It will take a lot more to be the starter but he's earned the right to compete and I wouldn't be bothered if he had the starting job.

Here's what we gonna do:

Trade DeAngelo to Seahawks for a first rounder this year and one next year.

Then we draft Golden Tate with the first, Marvin Austin with the second and another reciever with the third.

We give Moore the chance as our starting QB next year and if he fails we got a hopefully high first rounder from Seahawks to bring in Jake Locker.

I know im dreming and there is a lot of IF's, but what Moore have shown the last 4 games is enough for me to give him the chance next season. All he has to do is not to screw it up in the last game.

Archived