• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Laughable Drew Brees Quote

Captroop

Quit re-living 2008 for you vicariously through us. It's not the same story and won't end the same way.

Saints really needed the right the ship in the last game going into the playoffs. You got a 5 week stretch of suck going.

Ummmmm, that's because it is the only reason the Panthers won? Seems to me that it was a double digit win for the Saints when both teams played at relative full strength.

So our new starting quarterback would have not made a difference in the outcome? But yours would have? Wow, that's the Cajun logic in full effect.

Quit re-living 2008 for you vicariously through us.

What did we said that you claim we're re-living 2008?

It's not the same story and won't end the same way.

How you know for sure? You don't have the flying DeLorean to back it up. With how your team are struggling recently (Has any #1 team in a divison that lost the last 3 games in a season ever been to the Superbowl or even win one btw? I could see the 'Aints on this record next.), you're going to face teams better than us & the Sucs. Better pray for a miracle, 'cause there won't be one when they're done before they smell the Superbowl. :idea:

Ummmmm, that's because it is the only reason the Panthers won? Seems to me that it was a double digit win for the Saints when both teams played at relative full strength.

This is exactly what we expected from Saints fans.

Please explain to me why you lost to the Bucs and the Cowboys at full strength and with the games being important?

The only reason this was a 13 point game is that Fox is too nice. He did not want to show up Payton, so he completely took his foot off the gas in the 2nd half. We shut it down and ran the ball into the middle of the line.

Kid yourself all you want, but the Saints are in trouble. I know it....the nation knows it....hell, even you know it deep down.

Say it with me.....ONE AND DONE!!!!

This is exactly what we expected from Saints fans.

Please explain to me why you lost to the Bucs and the Cowboys at full strength and with the games being important?

The only reason this was a 13 point game is that Fox is too nice. He did not want to show up Payton, so he completely took his foot off the gas in the 2nd half. We shut it down and ran the ball into the middle of the line.

Kid yourself all you want, but the Saints are in trouble. I know it....the nation knows it....hell, even you know it deep down.

Say it with me.....ONE AND DONE!!!!

I remember a thread calling this a preseason game. It truly was. We may have actually played more "non starters" than NO if you take into account all the guys we have lost.

No Shockey. No Scott Shanle. No Sed Ellis(Cowboy game). No Jabari Greer. Tracey Porter coming off five-week injury. No Reggie Bush (three-quarters of Cowboy game). No Randall Gay. You're right, other than those, we were at "full strength."

Archived