• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Panthers are cultureless and the worst team in the NFL. Thanks Tepper.

Saca312

1 hour ago, Waldo said:

They would be a lot more competitive with Dalton but Im not sure they could win those 3 regardless or the next 2 games either way. 2-2 sounds more reasonable. This team isn't built to win. It's built poorly.

It doesn't feel like it's built to win because the offense sucks so bad under Bryce Young, but this defense is nasty even with all the injuries.  Clearly the offense can function well as we saw with Dalton.  Bryce is a scares child.

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, DeAngelo Beason said:

It doesn't feel like it's built to win because the offense sucks so bad under Bryce Young, but this defense is nasty even with all the injuries.  Clearly the offense can function well as we saw with Dalton.  Bryce is a scares child.

They didn't shore up the D but did add a good safety. Plus they switched from last years scheme, which should take a little time at best.

The team had depth issues and the schem changes knocked down some of what was positives last year. Either way, this team wasn't just a QB away. I think without 'the trade' and Dalton level QB they would still have a hard time breaking .500 this year. The schedule vs last year is just brutal coming up. That D vs tge Dolphins is going to be interesting to gauge their quality.

10 hours ago, Saca312 said:

Even if the Bears lose tonight, they have shown more promise in the past two games than the Panthers have all season. 

I once was an optimistic fan and hoping this season would be different. I was blinded by coachspeak, hoping that things were trending up. I disregarded the signs from the Panthers 0-3 preseason, believing that the coaching staff's experience would lead them to a whole different product come regular season. I even disregarded the first game against the Falcons as first game jitters.

As of now, it appears the only direction the Panthers have gone is deep down in the Mariana trench of ineptitude.

Rather than the fabled offensive injection an "offensive minded" HC like Frank Reich should've brought, the product on field shows a bunch of players clueless about what to do. From completely boneheaded self-inflicted penalties and miscommunication, to terrible clock management and situational playcalling, Reich's reign so far has been far from the supposed "creative" and "exciting" offense promised the past offseason.

Instead, we have a coach who has no clue how to use his rookie young QB and develop him, and muddying waters with management and how perhaps decisions weren't all made in unity.

All this stems back to Tepper's purchase and meddling of the team.

Coming in with his brass balls but lacking any himself, he's decided to not let the football minds guide, but put his own foot through the door with the internal decision making. From the inexplicable 3-4 switch under Ron Rivera, shoving Cam Newton out the door, to hiring Scott Fitterer, who proceeded to trade/let go of any offensive talent (DJ Moore, CMC, etc.) while not having any ability to replace them effectively.

The past offseason, the team had a great shot at acquiring Hopkins to replace Moore, but failed to do so. Now, they are flailing in the regular season hoping that a WR1 falls from the sky.

Shooting themselves in the foot, and becoming the worst team in the NFL in one season after showing promise and even a glimmer of a playoff shot last season.

After Cam Newton was rid of, and Luke Kuechly retired, the Panthers have lost all culture and excitement. The most enraging was the attempt to get rid of Keep Pounding, the very mantra of what this franchise used to be. It feels barebones, lacking any identity nor optimistic future. All former players from Kuechly and Olsen seemed to scram away from the disaster the franchise was becoming under Tepper's rule. Cam Newton even recently said so himself, that under Tepper the veteran's input was disregarded, cascading into the hiring of Rhule and the complete clownshow the franchise would soon become after.

Getting rid of the culture and history the Panthers have had.

Young is looking lost in this system, and while he's gotten better, it's certainly far behind the pace of fellow rookies CJ Stroud and Anthony Richardson. That falls on coaching. The o-line is bad and looking more lost on the field, and WRs are never in sync. That falls on coaching.

From no experience in Matt Rhule to too much experience and retreads in Frank Reich and co., David Tepper has gone from one extreme to the other and can't seem to find an identity for this team nor a proper future.

The Panthers are 0-4. I've lost the optimism I had the beginning of the season, and with the Bears showing progress and hope tonight with DJ Moore playing lights out while Brian Burns plays like a bum in any crucial moment, it's frustrating.

The Panthers should be better than this. They keep going backwards, not forwards, and it seems to be falling off a cliff.

I no longer am excited about gamedays. It hasn't felt the same in years, now worse than even the Clausen era at this point.

I once was not worried, nor concerned.

Now I am both worried and concerned with the Panthers currently and in the future. At 0-4, they face the Lions then the Dolphins. With the track they're on, they're likely headed to 0-6 by the bye, with their 2024 first round pick in Chicago's hands.

A sonata of ineptitude brought about by Tepper, with no finale in sight. Thanks.

What did he say? I'd really like to hear it.

18 hours ago, Saca312 said:

Even if the Bears lose tonight, they have shown more promise in the past two games than the Panthers have all season. 

I once was an optimistic fan and hoping this season would be different. I was blinded by coachspeak, hoping that things were trending up. I disregarded the signs from the Panthers 0-3 preseason, believing that the coaching staff's experience would lead them to a whole different product come regular season. I even disregarded the first game against the Falcons as first game jitters.

As of now, it appears the only direction the Panthers have gone is deep down in the Mariana trench of ineptitude.

Rather than the fabled offensive injection an "offensive minded" HC like Frank Reich should've brought, the product on field shows a bunch of players clueless about what to do. From completely boneheaded self-inflicted penalties and miscommunication, to terrible clock management and situational playcalling, Reich's reign so far has been far from the supposed "creative" and "exciting" offense promised the past offseason.

Instead, we have a coach who has no clue how to use his rookie young QB and develop him, and muddying waters with management and how perhaps decisions weren't all made in unity.

All this stems back to Tepper's purchase and meddling of the team.

Coming in with his brass balls but lacking any himself, he's decided to not let the football minds guide, but put his own foot through the door with the internal decision making. From the inexplicable 3-4 switch under Ron Rivera, shoving Cam Newton out the door, to hiring Scott Fitterer, who proceeded to trade/let go of any offensive talent (DJ Moore, CMC, etc.) while not having any ability to replace them effectively.

The past offseason, the team had a great shot at acquiring Hopkins to replace Moore, but failed to do so. Now, they are flailing in the regular season hoping that a WR1 falls from the sky.

Shooting themselves in the foot, and becoming the worst team in the NFL in one season after showing promise and even a glimmer of a playoff shot last season.

After Cam Newton was rid of, and Luke Kuechly retired, the Panthers have lost all culture and excitement. The most enraging was the attempt to get rid of Keep Pounding, the very mantra of what this franchise used to be. It feels barebones, lacking any identity nor optimistic future. All former players from Kuechly and Olsen seemed to scram away from the disaster the franchise was becoming under Tepper's rule. Cam Newton even recently said so himself, that under Tepper the veteran's input was disregarded, cascading into the hiring of Rhule and the complete clownshow the franchise would soon become after.

Getting rid of the culture and history the Panthers have had.

Young is looking lost in this system, and while he's gotten better, it's certainly far behind the pace of fellow rookies CJ Stroud and Anthony Richardson. That falls on coaching. The o-line is bad and looking more lost on the field, and WRs are never in sync. That falls on coaching.

From no experience in Matt Rhule to too much experience and retreads in Frank Reich and co., David Tepper has gone from one extreme to the other and can't seem to find an identity for this team nor a proper future.

The Panthers are 0-4. I've lost the optimism I had the beginning of the season, and with the Bears showing progress and hope tonight with DJ Moore playing lights out while Brian Burns plays like a bum in any crucial moment, it's frustrating.

The Panthers should be better than this. They keep going backwards, not forwards, and it seems to be falling off a cliff.

I no longer am excited about gamedays. It hasn't felt the same in years, now worse than even the Clausen era at this point.

I once was not worried, nor concerned.

Now I am both worried and concerned with the Panthers currently and in the future. At 0-4, they face the Lions then the Dolphins. With the track they're on, they're likely headed to 0-6 by the bye, with their 2024 first round pick in Chicago's hands.

A sonata of ineptitude brought about by Tepper, with no finale in sight. Thanks.

The truth!

18 hours ago, The Lobo said:

We are the new browns. I’ve read ppl write this on here off and on for a few years, but I didn’t realize it until tonight . No end in sight, no promise and nothing to look forward to. Our stupid coach hires and stupid trades have set us back five years. I hate being so negative, but this sucks poo through a straw. 

Browns/Snyder era Redskins….so depressing

• Pie 2

10 hours ago, pantherj said:

I think we can safely say that Young is near the bottom in arm strength, yet we traded a fortune to go up and get him. That was just so extremely risky because he's not a clear stand out physical specimen, so he has to be Drew Brees brilliant to make it worth the trade and lead us to a SB.

Only one Brees.....if Bryce is half as good as Brees, I will be impressed.